I had a pair. I dunno if they're still on the same CP sole (baseball boot), but if so, they're nice. Well constructed, a bit wider in the toe than CP (buy your cp size)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1196post #17926 of 231441/18/13 at 12:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17927 of 231441/18/13 at 5:05pmpost #17928 of 231441/18/13 at 5:07pmThere's some pony hair Ann D's on e-bay and SuFu.
I think the seller said he would settle for somewhere around $400.post #17929 of 231441/18/13 at 5:07pmpost #17930 of 231441/18/13 at 7:58pmpost #17931 of 231441/20/13 at 1:45pmpost #17932 of 231441/20/13 at 1:48pmpost #17933 of 231441/20/13 at 2:41pmpost #17934 of 231441/20/13 at 3:32pmFinally tried ysl low and high tops and jeans.
Sneakers are really nice. Although nothing mind blowing. I didn't find them any more comfortable than other options available and I don't think they're worth the high price other than the sl001 being a collectible or something. High tops are more interesting and have better details throughout but the stand out piece was the box and packaging lol
Jeans are way dope. I like em a lot better than Dior. The fit is dead on cut to perfection and the material is really nice and comfortable. Almost like dress pants.
I still don't get the attitude though. I kept being asked if I was fishing for info and almost blatantly asked if I was a spy. They are also still doing the reserve pre sale bullshit which is stupid considering ssense and lvr are selling the collection duty free.post #17935 of 231441/20/13 at 3:35pmpost #17936 of 231441/20/13 at 3:37pmpost #17937 of 231441/20/13 at 3:40pmI know it's still early in the year but Barney's had the smallest collection of sneakers I've ever seen. 1 pair of balenciaga in yellow. 2 mmm gat mids in silver and patent blue. A handful of ugly lanvin. Either people are buying everything or no one is making anything interesting enough for the stores to buy/sell.
On a side note I noticed I haven't worn any of my baller sneakers in a while, not even boots, just a pair of venom sb dunks I got a year ago. No reason other than they're just comfortable and easy to wear with everything.post #17938 of 231441/20/13 at 3:44pmpost #17939 of 231441/20/13 at 4:12pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1273 Active Users (254 Members and 1019 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...