or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1195

post #17911 of 22221
SSENSE has the SLP lows up (along with other pieces). White for men, black for women.

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/white_leather_low-top_sneakers/66967
http://www.ssense.com/women/product/saint_laurent/black_leather_low-top_sneakers/65566
post #17912 of 22221
SLP's are so bland. They look like a non-perforated stan smith. pass.

On another note, I keep seeing these on Tumblr, and every time it makes me mad. Why did I not jump on these a few seasons ago when they were floating around? So dope. If I recall correctly, they weren't even that hyped at the time, and most pairs made it to sale without any fanfare.





post #17913 of 22221

you probably didn't get them because they have giant labia on the vamp

post #17914 of 22221
That's what you get for pussyfooting around
post #17915 of 22221
if they made a majin boo colored pair. I would have considered kopping.
post #17916 of 22221
eh, i still like the design a lot. super clean IMO. btw, anyone catch ASAP rockin the 2008 rafs on letterman last night? not really my thing (look too much like ski boots), but an interesting design nonetheless









Inspired by Van Doesburg - Model Maison d'Artiste, 1923

post #17917 of 22221
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl smooth View Post

SLP's are so bland. They look like a non-perforated stan smith. pass.

On another note, I keep seeing these on Tumblr, and every time it makes me mad. Why did I not jump on these a few seasons ago when they were floating around? So dope. If I recall correctly, they weren't even that hyped at the time, and most pairs made it to sale without any fanfare.






I must of been (be) the one person on SF that preferred those to the Original Highs. They look a lot better in the flesh btw
post #17918 of 22221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

That's what you get for pussyfooting around

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl smooth View Post

eh, i still like the design a lot. super clean IMO. btw, anyone catch ASAP rockin the 2008 rafs on letterman last night? not really my thing (look too much like ski boots), but an interesting design nonetheless
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I was hoping to never see the Lego Rafs again.
post #17919 of 22221
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I must of been (be) the one person on SF that preferred those to the Original Highs. They look a lot better in the flesh btw

I assume they would look better in a flesh color.
post #17920 of 22221
What's the word on Neil Barrett sneakers? Anyone have experience wearing/handling them?
post #17921 of 22221


What do you guys think of these? More pics on ssense.com.

They look somewhat cheap in the photos, but I am looking for a nice high-top as an alternative to the Balenciaga pleated highs (since us poor Canadians can't preorder them).
post #17922 of 22221
I wouldn't buy them at retail pierre hardy usually goes on deep sale. They'r alright
post #17923 of 22221

I have those and I love them.  Not sure what retail is now but I paid like $220 in.. 2008? 2009? and they've served me very well so I say go for it.

post #17924 of 22221
Well they are $550 from ssense, hence my reluctance...
post #17925 of 22221
They sure don't look like six hundred bones. Might as well buy Saint Laurent.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***