Fuck Hedi and his arbitrary demands
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1193post #17881 of 231441/13/13 at 4:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17882 of 231441/13/13 at 4:42pmpost #17883 of 231441/13/13 at 4:46pmpost #17884 of 231441/13/13 at 4:54pmpost #17885 of 231441/13/13 at 4:57pmpost #17886 of 231441/13/13 at 5:16pmpost #17887 of 231441/13/13 at 5:17pmpost #17888 of 231441/13/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
On a similar note, I called the NYC store recently and it went straight to hold with a message saying, "We apologize, but we're experiencing especially large call volume now" or something similar. The man is such a maniac it's almost cool.post #17889 of 231441/13/13 at 6:34pmpost #17890 of 231441/13/13 at 6:38pmpost #17891 of 231441/13/13 at 6:47pmpost #17892 of 231441/13/13 at 9:11pmthis
would've looked much better in theseQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
10 sei 0 otto Polished Guidi Lamb http://shop.mindtrive.com/shopdetail/083004000005/order/
slp highs are just so nondescriptpost #17893 of 231441/13/13 at 10:10pmpost #17894 of 231441/14/13 at 6:14am
Lionheart, I didn't buy anything. The entire experience turned me off from even supporting YSL at all.
I shouldn't be surprised considering all of Hedi's recent drama with Cathy Horyn and YSL not cooperating with the press in regards to their recent changes, but i'm a sucker for clever design gimmicks and just really wanted to see what the house was offering as it was the first time that they had anything that interested me.
That being said, I've never experienced anything like this at any of the other design houses or boutiques. Even Hermes will pull out stuff they are not authorized to sell for one to see and put their name down on a waiting list.
Anyway, I still think the low's look cool but the tongue on those high's make them look like cheap cleats and I would much rather support many of the other offerings currently available. Although, if Hedi reads this, he can make it better by sending me the entire collection and put me in a lookbook :)
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 18 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.