Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1192
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17867 of 231441/10/13 at 12:20pmpost #17868 of 231441/10/13 at 12:27pmI like the metal plaque velcro straps on the Zanottis, but I still think everything (else) about them, design and construction, looks really cheap.
And I get an urge to single them out for their MSRPs, but then I always remember that KVA and NB are routinely pricing ugly plain shoes in the 800s and 900s now. (I'm referring to the current merchandise on Ssense, Americans may see cheaper prices than I do on some of them.)post #17869 of 231441/10/13 at 1:50pmpost #17870 of 231441/10/13 at 2:01pmpost #17871 of 231441/11/13 at 11:03ampost #17872 of 231441/11/13 at 12:06pmpost #17873 of 231441/12/13 at 1:21pmpost #17874 of 231441/12/13 at 4:24pmpost #17875 of 231441/12/13 at 10:47pmpost #17876 of 231441/13/13 at 10:23ampost #17877 of 231441/13/13 at 1:43pm
not sure what the deal at ysl is but just went by and tried to check out the new stuff.
they had everything in stock, but would not show me unless I bought it, but only for pre-sale. Only I after I bought whatever I was interested in would they show me the products, but would not release anything I bought until a later date (both SA's said next week). The SA i've dealt with in the past wasn't working today so I never did get a clear answer from anyone as to why they would do this.
This kind of attitude, not even elitist, just silly and bizarre, makes me feel stupid for even considering giving them any of my money.post #17878 of 231441/13/13 at 2:20pmpost #17879 of 231441/13/13 at 2:33pm
hah yes, absurd.
everything was in stock but not available to display.
I could buy the items as a pre-sale if I already knew what I wanted.
they would gladly show me my purchase, but, would not release them to me until a later date, they told me sometime next week.
ridiculous. i don't even think hyped nike drops are like this.
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 21 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 2 minutes ago
- › Acne Studios Denim Sizing 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith London IT48R/US38R Double-Breasted Camel Cashmere (50%)... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...