or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1161

post #17401 of 21850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Isnt this what I said??
Ive owned two pair, they arent bad, would kop again if I could get newer pairs, the soles just come off.

No, technically you said they were / are made by Adidas and I'm saying they are standard issue German army trainers. Though to be fair almost all of mmm shoes are a replica of some sort of govt issue footwear. Even the side zips. I think most of the boots are even replicas of Montana state highway police officers from the 70's.
in any case im sure margiela and co
had a grand old time raping and pillaging thrift stores of the world.
post #17402 of 21850
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

They should just go back to dipping or just painting the whole shoe or just used different color/materials for the panels instead of painting the panels a different color.

These would have been sweet for my Ace Frehley costume years ago.
post #17403 of 21850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

No, technically you said they were / are made by Adidas and I'm saying they are standard issue German army trainers. Though to be fair almost all of mmm shoes are a replica of some sort of govt issue footwear. Even the side zips. I think most of the boots are even replicas of Montana state highway police officers from the 70's.
in any case im sure margiela and co
had a grand old time raping and pillaging thrift stores of the world.

Nah man I said that Addidas made the German Army Trainers? Which they did, for the German Government?
Quote:
“Adi” would then form the Adidas Shoe Company, and Rudolf would launch Rudo, later Puma launching a feud that’d last decades through the 70s when the brothers fought over a German Army contract to produce footwear for the troops. In the end, both Puma & Adidas produced to now storied style, the brothers each claiming the design as their own.
post #17404 of 21850
Didn't know puma was German ...and they were brothers!? Interesting
post #17405 of 21850
Happens alot to German Bros, see Aldi
post #17406 of 21850
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Didn't know puma was German ...and they were brothers!? Interesting

I mentioned this once in a three to four sentence WAYWT post, after which ToJ's Drew grew very bored and irritated and posted a picture of Frasier, drawing a humorous parallel between my pedantic post and a popular television character.

Way to open old wounds!
post #17407 of 21850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post


Nah man I said that Addidas made the German Army Trainers? Which they did, for the German Government?

 

I was not aware of that

post #17408 of 21850


















post #17409 of 21850


















post #17410 of 21850
post #17411 of 21850








post #17412 of 21850
I don't understand why Balenciaga has to ruin their sneakers with stupid color choices. That white/black pair looks nice but just totally ruins it with the green sole. How much doper would a clear sole, or a black sole be? I just don't get it.

Lanvin I've already lost hope for as they started making crap after 2010. Leboutin has pretty much always been a disaster, so I don't expect much from them.
post #17413 of 21850
Rfx always comin through with the pics. Thanks man. The only ones that I like are the blk/gry/white balenciagas. The rest are boring or fucking hideous (louboutin) imo.
post #17414 of 21850


Porsche Design x adidas
post #17415 of 21850
Thread Starter 
saw a guy in malibu a month ago at one of our spots and he had the louboutin vans spikes LOL

you guys think i can easily sell my old lanvin black lows? the made in italy, brand new, thinking about flippin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***