not all white or all gray I meant the original colorway with white leather and grey suede. ^ I've been looking man, the only place I've seen selling them for less than four bills is okini!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1123post #16831 of 231449/15/12 at 5:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16832 of 231449/15/12 at 6:44pmpost #16833 of 231449/15/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
I've had incredible luck just making WTB ads and keeping them bumped -- better luck than just staking out B&S or eBay, anyway.
Edited by noob in 89 - 9/15/12 at 7:43pmpost #16834 of 231449/15/12 at 7:10pmpost #16835 of 231449/16/12 at 9:30ampost #16836 of 231449/16/12 at 1:12pmpost #16837 of 231449/17/12 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Zeemon
giuliano fujiwara ss2013 sneakers are pretty cool
the brand has a new creative director, but he pretty much continued where this masataka matsumura guy stopped
it's interesting you mention the Fujiwaras... I've kinda liked a few of those funky versions but have NEVER heard any mention of them here. Anyone actually own a pair?post #16838 of 231449/17/12 at 2:24pmpost #16839 of 231449/17/12 at 5:44pmQuote:
well I haven't been around as long as you RFX so I trust your history.... there was a pair on The Corner I thought were cool for some strange reason. I'm to post them as I'm almost certain to get flamed.post #16840 of 231449/18/12 at 3:52amQuote:
the sneakers from 2009 and 2010 were pretty cool
some of them have been on yoox, about a year ago, not in my size thoughpost #16841 of 231449/20/12 at 10:15ampost #16842 of 231449/20/12 at 5:03pmpost #16843 of 231449/20/12 at 5:07pmpost #16844 of 231449/21/12 at 11:48am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1556 Active Users (397 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 31 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?