or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1112

post #16666 of 21775
Off topic, but that AP is an abomination.
post #16667 of 21775

possible this has already been mentioned, but end has a rather big sale on CPs now, lots of models and lots of sizes
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/common-projects

also available on sale are those adidas x opening ceremony raf velcro-alikes, both white and black lows, regarding highs only the crazy versions

post #16668 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

possible this has already been mentioned, but end has a rather big sale on CPs now, lots of models and lots of sizes
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/common-projects

Are those sale prices? Converting from dollar to pounds still makes the shoe ~$350+. I think the red font of the price is a bit misleading. You do get 20% off VAT from them and that is some discount.


Also...
9070664.bmp
9070665.bmp
post #16669 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post


Are those sale prices? Converting from dollar to pounds still makes the shoe ~$350+. I think the red font of the price is a bit misleading. You do get 20% off VAT from them and that is some discount.
Also...
9070664.bmp
9070665.bmp

 

ah, didn't think of that facepalm.gif
but yes, 20 % off doesnt hurt I guess
also, those are REALLY COOLfing02[1].gif what brand? (thinking balenciaga but not sure...)

post #16670 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

 

ah, didn't think of that facepalm.gif
but yes, 20 % off doesnt hurt I guess
also, those are REALLY COOLfing02%5B1%5D.gif what brand?

balenciagas but sort of look like ysl on the back

post #16671 of 21775
They are Balenciagas. Good quality clear soles too, it is barely starting to yellow.

Also, Thecorner has some CPs on sale too.
http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/designer/common-projects/?macro=µ=&color=&size=&gender=E,U&season=&department=tcman&brand=9065&heel=&wedge=&textSearch=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&sortRule=PriceAscending&salesline=&prints=&stone=&material=&page=1&productsPerPage=150&searchApi=1
These hi-tops are $238 & chukkas for $270. It'll probably drop more later on, not sure when though.
44402607mk_14_a.jpg
44402607ha_14_a.jpg
44390534jm_14_a.jpg
44390534mj_14_a.jpg
44390534jm_14_a.jpg
post #16672 of 21775
^ those balenciagas look great.

Is there anyone here who does not tuck their jeans/pants into their hitops? For a while people round these parts seemed to think that the tuck was out of bounds crazy, but now it is all I see. To me, it seems like a waste to cover up a good pair of hitops, so I regard this trend as a good thing.
post #16673 of 21775
CP desert boots = yuck
post #16674 of 21775

I tuck into my KVA crazy-laces, but when I would rather not be viewed as "fashion-y" i just slip my pants over them and they look like normal(ish) white sneakers.

post #16675 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

^ those balenciagas look great.
Is there anyone here who does not tuck their jeans/pants into their hitops? For a while people round these parts seemed to think that the tuck was out of bounds crazy, but now it is all I see. To me, it seems like a waste to cover up a good pair of hitops, so I regard this trend as a good thing.

I don't do the jean tuck sometimes like with Raf Vandals or Lanvin hi-tops, it looks cleaner when they cover up the top part at times.
post #16676 of 21775
RFX those balenciagas are so nice... you handled the pleated ones in all white?

I don't tuck my jeans when I wear my Vandals either.
post #16677 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

you handled the pleated ones in all white?

Not yet but I heard good things about it, supposedly looks much better in person.
post #16678 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Interesting.  It's definitely the leather tongue rubbing against the leather lining that makes the noise, so it's more of like a 'creak.'

Yeah I've noticed this. No biggie.
post #16679 of 21775
Fuck those Balenciaga are sick.
post #16680 of 21775
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisblex View Post

balenciagas but sort of look like ysl on the back

They do look like the lovechild between ysl and balenciaga. I really want my new pair of sneakers to be YSL. The only pair I have is all white and can´t use it much do to the fact I´m on my motorcycle when I have to go somewhere. Pretty much always alternating between levi´s boots and KVA. At least until warmer days come and I´ll wear my gats more and finally start wearing my prorsum sandals again.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***