Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1054
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15797 of 231446/6/12 at 3:58pmpost #15798 of 231446/6/12 at 4:02pmpost #15799 of 231446/6/12 at 4:05pmpost #15800 of 231446/6/12 at 4:20pmpost #15801 of 231446/6/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
I´m wearing them as I post this. Get´em, they´re pretty cool. Though they´re last season, so if you can´t cop them for like 50%, If I were you, I´d go for the all black crazy laces (or in white, I think "Istasi" posted a pic wearing them and they looked awesome). They´re like 30% off at LVR and I think ssense still has a couple of nice KVAs as well (also at 30%). I´d get those if I didn´t have this pair. But I don´t wanna have sneakers that are that similar, and I already have enough high tops.post #15802 of 231446/6/12 at 5:33pmpost #15803 of 231446/6/12 at 5:51pmpost #15804 of 231446/6/12 at 7:30pmpost #15805 of 231446/6/12 at 9:23pmpost #15806 of 231446/6/12 at 10:09pmpost #15807 of 231446/6/12 at 10:10pmpost #15808 of 231446/6/12 at 10:11pmpost #15809 of 231446/6/12 at 11:13pmpost #15810 of 231446/7/12 at 1:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
I´m wearing them as I post this. Get´em, they´re pretty cool. Though they´re last season, so if you can´t cop them for like 50%, If I were you, I´d go for the all black crazy laces (or in white, I think "Istasi" posted a pic wearing them and they looked awesome). They´re like 30% off at LVR and I think ssense still has a couple of nice KVAs as well (also at 30%). I´d get those if I didn´t have this pair. But I don´t wanna have sneakers that are that similar, and I already have enough high tops.
The KVA crazy lace ones are a bit out of my price range even at the 30% discount, and I don't think I really have enough pants or other stuff to wear them with properly.
I'm looking at the ones I linked and you have because there is a pair for 50% off (last ones in store) in a pretty cool colourway and I think I can just wear them with more standard denim and t-shirts/leathers. TBH the lacing is one of the main reasons I want them haha. Do you have a fit pic or any pics of your pair?
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith London IT48R/US38R Double-Breasted Camel Cashmere (50%)... 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Supreme x Schott NYC Perfecto Double Rider 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 14 minutes ago
- › NIGEL CABOURN Everest Parka survival yellow anarctic arctic Ventile 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?