or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 11

post #151 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


Adidas Nizza's have been looking good. Kind of digging these for $60. Would need navy laces though.

I like these too. Good shape. Unfortunately, Adidas also uses some of the worst leather. Ironic, because some of their older models (like the original Italias) use some of the best leather at that price.
post #152 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
robert stfu you're 45 years old and apparently haven't learned that people can spend their money how they desire. you desire to buy 50000 ugly items from j crew while sq4u buys 2 pairs of lanvins on deep discount.

also if were 45 and didn't have $200 in disposable income i'd probably kill myself. fyi.

Well, you're making some erroneous assumptions about me and what I do or don't have, but you know, whatever.

Um... so there?

[Edited version]
post #153 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I like these too. Good shape. Unfortunately, Adidas also uses some of the worst leather. Ironic, because some of their older models (like the original Italias) use some of the best leather at that price.

By "worst leather," how so? (And no, Teger, I'm not asking because of the cheap price...)
post #154 of 22223
Robert = Kent Money. Fuck, man, nobody wants to hear your reply to every fucking post. Everyone posting shoes, just say that they were thrifted if you want Robert to express his pleasure at your purchase.
post #155 of 22223
Motion to split this thread into Cheap Sneakers Thread and Baller Sneakers Thread Shoulda said no adidas along with no nike. Then Robert could hype the ugly sneakers while we post real shit.
post #156 of 22223
Why would you say something like that? That's just not true. I'm actually getting some ideas here. And I don't really thrift. I do some vintage shopping, but that's different.
post #157 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
Motion to split this thread into

Cheap Sneakers Thread

and

Baller Sneakers Thread

Shoulda said no adidas along with no nike. Then Robert could hype the ugly sneakers while we post real shit.

Hey, come on. I like baller sneakers too! I'm not going to automatically like them just because they're in this thread, but I have liked some of what I've seen. I'm sure if you've got an open mind, you probably like some cheaper sneakers, too.
post #158 of 22223
The amount of bitching here is astonishing.
post #159 of 22223
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
Robert = Kent Money. Fuck, man, nobody wants to hear your reply to every fucking post.

S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y, part of the reason I couldn't stand km. How do you acquire 4200 posts in 11 mos?
post #160 of 22223
I don't know. Why are you concerned about that? Your obsession with me etc... .
post #161 of 22223
That is a little impressive.
post #162 of 22223
Ha ha. Because I don't spend my free time watching reruns of How To Make It in America?

OK, so if I promise to rein in my post count, you guys will retract your claws? Truce?
post #163 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Maybe it's just the timing with other members along with the sneaker thread or a sneaker thread will just not work but this just seems like it's going nowhere fast.

Oh well, since it's all gone to shit here's another pair of sneakers I wore this weeked.



*puts flame suit on*
really liking these

Robert has been here 23 months, silly jet.
post #164 of 22223
Thread Starter 
lol im stuck in 09
post #165 of 22223
RX, those definitely are growing on me. I might have to hunt those down for meself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***