or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 979

post #14671 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I won't lie. I'm a bit intrigued by the KVA knockoffs. Looks like they aren't down with helping us big-footed fellas.

The Balmain biker knock-off jeans they make caught my attention as well lol8[1].gif
post #14672 of 21757
these look legit to you guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRIS-VAN-ASSCHE-BLACK-ICARUS-CALF-SNEAKER-SHOES-RIRI-ZIP-/140644811390?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item6673fa9aed#ht_1904wt_1156
post #14673 of 21757
yup
post #14674 of 21757

The only thing is the front ankle/tongue looks real low, but maybe they're just tucked away? The front and the back should be one piece so it looks a little off in the pic. I would see if he could take with the ankle up.

The box looks legit though
post #14675 of 21757
i dont think they'd put riris on fakes. should be okay.
post #14676 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryr View Post

The only thing is the front ankle/tongue looks real low, but maybe they're just tucked away? The front and the back should be one piece so it looks a little off in the pic. I would see if he could take with the ankle up.
The box looks legit though

If I am reading this correctly, then no...they are just the low top version
post #14677 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

If I am reading this correctly, then no...they are just the low top version

oh yeah. didnt know this was up for debate. definitely mid top. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
263
post #14678 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by airblaster503 View Post

I can't believe they would even make fakes of those. They also have fake KVA's.

they'll counterfeit anything these days... I just can't believe there is a big enough impetus to actually fake those.
post #14679 of 21757

Not big on sneakers but when i do wear em i stick to gucci's. either the ones pictures or same style in black 

20111217_195348.jpg

post #14680 of 21757

uhoh.gif

post #14681 of 21757
49XDX.gif
post #14682 of 21757
thanks on the KVA feedback guys. thinking about pulling the trigger.
post #14683 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by apz06 View Post

Not big on sneakers but when i do wear em i stick to gucci's. either the ones pictures or same style in black 
350x467px-LL-00faa9e3_20111217_195348.jpeg

Did you actually buy those, or do you just go to NM and harass SAs by trying shit on, and snapping pictures for fashion forums/hoes?
post #14684 of 21757
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post

thanks on the KVA feedback guys. thinking about pulling the trigger.

i think its very overpriced, but other than that its gewd
post #14685 of 21757

anyone know how to get indigo dye out of soft leather? specifically the non-painted bits of a painted GAT

 

actually on that note has anyone ever repainted their painted GATs before when they got dirty/scuffed up? can't figure out whether it's the best or worst idea ever

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***