Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 877
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13142 of 2314410/12/11 at 11:41pmQuote:
Blues ones are sweet, but I still like my red ones better.
You can still get the orange ones
But for real guy, don't get those plaid shits, whatever you dopost #13143 of 2314410/13/11 at 8:26ampost #13144 of 2314410/13/11 at 8:35amQuote:
so the guy in the B&S asking 1500 actually offered a discount, huh...post #13145 of 2314410/13/11 at 10:31ampost #13146 of 2314410/13/11 at 10:46ampost #13147 of 2314410/13/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Get your traffic cone swag on
As for white Margiela highs... I don't recall ever seeing a grey worn colorway lol: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=305808
If these were actually once white Idk why they were listed as "Good condition". Regardless, I like the look. If I had whites I totally wouldn't mind if they ended up looking like that.post #13148 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:09ampost #13149 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:10ampost #13150 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:18ampost #13151 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dnna1
I'm a 9 in lanvin 10 in jordans and shit, think I can fit into the 8s in Raf on yoox?
Also, thoughts on these phs vs mmm vag sneaks?
you've got the math backwards - if you're a 9 in Lanvin you most likely need a 10 / 43 in other baller sneakerspost #13152 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:55ampost #13153 of 2314410/13/11 at 11:57ampost #13154 of 2314410/13/11 at 12:01pm
Same here, although my feet expand in the evening and become uncomfortable.in CPs (too narrow).
My lanvin suede/patent lows in 6 actually may be a tad roomy. And though it is leather lined it is but nowhere as soft/comfy as margielas.
I wonder whether those more expensive (normally $600+) calfskin lanvin lows may have a different, softer lining.
If so wouldn't mind these in black
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1025 Active Users (173 Members and 852 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.