or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 755

post #11311 of 21762
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfather View Post
Can anyone tell me if these are authentic? I really Like them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_4686wt_940
TIA.
The model is authentic. They were on yoox not too long ago.
post #11312 of 21762

post #11313 of 21762
hw much!
post #11314 of 21762
Those look pretty bad
post #11315 of 21762
nah will look great with white or cream jeans.
post #11316 of 21762
Quote:
Originally Posted by djan View Post
The model is authentic. They were on yoox not too long ago.

Thanks.
post #11317 of 21762
post #11318 of 21762
Hahaha, haven't seen RFX in cream/white jeans before! RFX, you need the distressed hi's. Buying all these won't make up for that!
post #11319 of 21762
Creepers




Sizing: they fit big. I got a size Prada 8 and I need to exchange it for a Prada 7 or 7.5, wore it with thick socks too and there were still at least half an inch extra space at the heel when I slide my feet comfortably all the way to the front. I'm usually a EU42/UK8/US9 as a reference.
post #11320 of 21762
h8 u buy me a brown pair
post #11321 of 21762
Called 4-5 Prada stores and they are all sold out of the creepers so it looks like I'd have to live with the size 8 or wait for a 7.5 to appear on their webstore. Good news though, a new version will be coming out for FW11 season, it won't have the espadrille, roped sole but just a colored rubber sole, at least that is how the SAs described it. I just hope they weren't talking about these:
post #11322 of 21762
Thread Starter 
rfx sell me yours if they are one size too small they may fit me, aren't you a 10 in jordans?
post #11323 of 21762
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Called 4-5 Prada stores and they are all sold out of the creepers so it looks like I'd have to live with the size 8 or wait for a 7.5 to appear on their webstore. Good news though, a new version will be coming out for FW11 season, it won't have the espadrille, roped sole but just a colored rubber sole, at least that is how the SAs described it. I just hope they weren't talking about these:
Not interested in returning them and ordering a "custom" pair? Hopefully they meant that FW11 release has beefy rubber sneaker soles with creeper-like treads. ... like the soles on your pair of RO's.
post #11324 of 21762
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgcookielol View Post
Not interested in returning them and ordering a "custom" pair?

They don't have the black pair in their custom method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
rfx sell me yours if they are one size too small they may fit me, aren't you a 10 in jordans?

They are a size or half size too big and yeah I'm a 10 in Jordans.
post #11325 of 21762
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Good news though, a new version will be coming out for FW11 season, it won't have the espadrille, roped sole but just a colored rubber sole, at least that is how the SAs described it.

Yeah I heard that too recently so I'll be holding off til then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***