or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 753

post #11281 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post
nah they should be more versatile than cp mids, they're higher so you can tuck or you can slide the cuffs over since no pocket in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I'm jelly. Wear them with jeans, tucked or untucked works. Wear them with sweats too.

Appreciate the tips .. Imma try to pair them with charcoal jeans and white tees and see if that works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post
..
I resold them too, I cannot figure out what to do with two solid black blobs at the end of my legs

Couldn't have said it better myself. Now I feel bad about selling them to you without warning you about that haha Sorry
i hope those vandals don't have that effect...
post #11282 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. Now I feel bad about selling them to you without warning you about that haha Sorry
i hope those vandals don't have that effect...

Hahaha, I knew it going in. The Vandals will probably be better, there's more shape and detailing and stuff. And taller so it is less abrupt, they should look cool with some stacks on top.
post #11283 of 21851
Regarding the all black^ I find that lowtop all blacks are easier to pull off than highs.
post #11284 of 21851
looking to find sizing on some Common Projects desert boots.

i usually wear a size 9.5 in vans and chucks.. would you guys recommend 42 or 43 for CP desert boots?

thanks in advance
post #11285 of 21851
The Vandals are also very low profile, even more than CP if I were to guess. The top part is pretty easy to put under your jeans and not really a big of a deal but it also looks great if you let your jeans fall on top of it.
post #11286 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
Appreciate the tips .. Imma try to pair them with charcoal jeans and white tees and see if that works!



Couldn't have said it better myself. Now I feel bad about selling them to you without warning you about that haha Sorry
i hope those vandals don't have that effect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post
Hahaha, I knew it going in. The Vandals will probably be better, there's more shape and detailing and stuff. And taller so it is less abrupt, they should look cool with some stacks on top.

what cp hi's are you guys talking about? youre not talking about cp achilles mids are you? ive been thinking about a pair to wear with dress pants
post #11287 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
what cp hi's are you guys talking about? youre not talking about cp achilles mids are you? ive been thinking about a pair to wear with dress pants

Mids. Couldn't work em.
post #11288 of 21851
snow do yourself a favor and stop thinking about the mids
post #11289 of 21851
yo ballers. anybody wants painted white grey base MMM GATs in 43,44,45 or 46.....or black leather and suede GATs or grey GATs.......Guild in Venice, CA has them for 30% off. Just bought my painted whites in 42 Call 310-396-8300 and speak to Christopher, he'll hook it up. Just tell him Dustin sent you.
post #11290 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
The Raf Vandals are definitely more low profile and has less padding than Lanvin. You can put the upper part inside the leg opening if you tie it all the way tot he top. I believe these jeans have a 6.7"-7" leg opening and it can cover the top part of the hi-tops.

There's very few shoes on this thread I would wear, but these definitely make up for the paucity.
post #11291 of 21851
post #11292 of 21851
^get 'em
post #11293 of 21851
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
yo ballers. anybody wants painted white grey base MMM GATs in 43,44,45 or 46.....or black leather and suede GATs or grey GATs.......Guild in Venice, CA has them for 30% off. Just bought my painted whites in 42

Call 310-396-8300 and speak to Christopher, he'll hook it up.

how much did the cost come out to be?
post #11294 of 21851
$332 shipped for my painted lows.

for regulars (the black and greys) I think it was like $300 or so?

They also have the dress shoes.
post #11295 of 21851
They need to get a website up- It's been delayed for months.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***