or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 745

post #11161 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
thinking about selling? size?

size 42. I might be willing to sell them because I just ordered a pair of grey leather GATs.
post #11162 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
size 42. I might be willing to sell them because I just ordered a pair of grey leather GATs.

also, too small
post #11163 of 22223
Not exactly sneakers but I figure some in this thread may have some itnerests in these plus it has been discussed in here before:

On the Prada website, you can get a customized order a pair of the espadrilles brogues.
From what I understand, it is made to order so there might be some wait time and you really do not get a customized pair but instead pick from the pre-selected color combos they have.
You also get a personalized shoe bag, which is just them putting a 3 letter/number initial on it.
The good news, price is the same as retail on the regular pair, $795.
http://customize.prada.com/en/US/foo...S/footwear-man

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




The brogues with colored soles are also womens.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Wallpaper
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11164 of 22223
Second from the left (Women's) is so good.
post #11165 of 22223
Crosspost from CP thread..... I have the following to sell *Original Black Achilles (worn 3x) Please PM me if interested *Reezy kopped blues.
post #11166 of 22223
no non-brogue pradas

lol, its basically customizing bags, not shoes
post #11167 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
no non-brogue pradas

lol, its basically customizing bags, not shoes

Well the colors will be "customized" I guess, since it isn't available in store.

And the Prada website and neimanmarcus.com has the derby espdrilles but the soles isn't as tall.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...550cat10650732
post #11168 of 22223
WTF>?
post #11169 of 22223
Spambot, just ignore.
post #11170 of 22223
I want those Pradas bad.
Been eyeing since runway pics hit.
How do Pradas usually run?
post #11171 of 22223
It's great that you can customize your prada shoe bag but when are these coming out?
post #11172 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
no non-brogue pradas

lol, its basically customizing bags, not shoes

I can get a pair in 9.5
post #11173 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Not exactly sneakers but I figure some in this thread may have some itnerests in these plus it has been discussed in here before: On the Prada website, you can get a customized order a pair of the espadrilles brogues. From what I understand, it is made to order so there might be some wait time and you really do not get a customized pair but instead pick from the pre-selected color combos they have. You also get a personalized shoe bag, which is just them putting a 3 letter/number initial on it. The good news, price is the same as retail on the regular pair, $795. http://customize.prada.com/en/US/footwear#!/en/US/footwear-man
God damn I want the black-blue or black-greens. So hugely impractical but I want
post #11174 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
I can get a pair in 9.5

prada size or us size?

ugg, either way too big.
post #11175 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
prada size or us size?

ugg, either way too big.

Prada size, I'm hoping they go on sale because I believe they'd fit me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***