or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 70

post #1036 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
I'm not sure if that's a step up or down from Levis

And definitely in, the hem needs to be smaller for out

As long as it fits me well, I'm good with it.
I just felt like with the tongue in, my feet looked smaller since this is one of the jeans I have that has a wider leg opening, about 7.5"-8".
post #1037 of 21791
+1 for tongue out
post #1038 of 21791
I like that outfit, but I'd want the jeans to be a little tighter. I feel if they were tighter, I'd say out but with the way you're wearing them I'd have to say tongue in is best.

P.S shoes are super-stupid crack.
post #1039 of 21791
Really? I think that outfit looks like shit. I hope that was just to test the shoes.
post #1040 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Really? I think that outfit looks like shit. I hope that was just to test the shoes.

it reminds me of how I rock my grey BoO (similar colour and sleeves rolled) so I kinda dig it. I see, by the way everything fits, why you think it's shit but what I like is that I can see myself rockin a similar outfit with those kicks.
post #1041 of 21791
I don't think any single piece works well with any other piece. shirt, belt, jeans, shoes all not vibing at all. despite what SF says, raw slim-straight denim doesn't work with everything
post #1042 of 21791

Are those the denim Lanvins?
post #1043 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
I don't think any single piece works well with any other piece. shirt, belt, jeans, shoes all not vibing at all. despite what SF says, raw slim-straight denim doesn't work with everything
BAN HIM
post #1044 of 21791
@RFX I'd unbutton another button on the shirt, and tongue out.
post #1045 of 21791
Quote:
Martin Margiela Replica Sneakers "Paper Application"

Martin Margiela presents a very interesting set of items in his Replica Collection. Today his Replica Sneaker caught our eyes. The sneaker has been constructed after a 70s sneaker that was found in Austria. It comes in soft calf leather and real paper has been applied to its upper, giving it an interesting used look.

post #1046 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
it reminds me of how I rock my grey BoO (similar colour and sleeves rolled) so I kinda dig it. I see, by the way everything fits, why you think it's shit but what I like is that I can see myself rockin a similar outfit with those kicks.

it's like watching a school film trying to appeal to 90's adolescents
post #1047 of 21791
^^Shit is clutch dawg. And I think I'd rather slip into Rick Owen's woman than one of his sneakers.
post #1048 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Am I a sneaker Nazi if I declare that the only sneakers even worth thinking of owning are Converse (Chucks and JPs) and Spring Court?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
You're not very tolerant of other opinions, are you?
I just started reading through this thread but holy shit if this guy isn't a complete idiot. I recently got these Lanvin sneakers (I'm obsessed with anything that has laces + straps right now) and I love them.
post #1049 of 21791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
it's like watching a school film trying to appeal to 90's adolescents

lanvins are the bomb diggity
post #1050 of 21791
sup 2 all mah h8erz.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***