or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 677

post #10141 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
Haha, that's my problem man, i'm really muscular, not fat at all. i'm going to incoporate a fair amount of RO and all the Silent stuff I've seen is really loose, which would really work out for me.

you can start with the RO leather kunk is selling for 500 in b&s
post #10142 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
you can start with the RO leather kunk is selling for 500 in b&s

still sooooooooooo pissed at myself for not kopping that last year. it was May when he put it up and I didn't want to kop with florida summer coming up.
post #10143 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
still sooooooooooo pissed at myself for not kopping that last year. it was May when he put it up and I didn't want to kop with florida summer coming up.

sadface
post #10144 of 21844
I really, really want to see an SF'er pull these off in a fit somehow.

post #10145 of 21844
^ppllzz has those.
post #10146 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post
^ppllzz has those.

holy God, seriously? this is awesome
post #10147 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
I've never seen these Margielas before, reminds me of some Hugo Boss sneakers.

This is not a new style, they were out many years ago and they along with the GAT replicas were the only MMM sneakers out basically, with maybe one other style per season. These ones never held value and always ended up on yoox or ebay or whatever. They got sold for like $60-100 by that time.
post #10148 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff View Post
they look nice, and fairly versatile. There's not much about them to dislike, so I'd say buy them.
Disagree on the versatile question. These (at least for me) is in the same category as Rick dunks, extremely hard to pull off and with a hugh chance of looking like a idiot. If you already have a good shoe collection that covers what you need, and are absolutely positive that you can pull these off you may want to consider them. Dont buy into hype, dont buy because someone else you have seen may have attempted to pull these off, i repeat the chance of looking like a idiot is big.
post #10149 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
This is not a new style, they were out many years ago and they along with the GAT replicas were the only MMM sneakers out basically, with maybe one other style per season. These ones never held value and always ended up on yoox or ebay or whatever. They got sold for like $60-100 by that time.

yep, theyre awful. they hit yjp all the time, barely worn pairs go for like 20, 25 bucks
post #10150 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knisse View Post
Disagree on the versatile question. These (at least for me) is in the same category as Rick dunks, extremely hard to pull off and with a hugh chance of looking like a idiot.

If you already have a good shoe collection that covers what you need, and are absolutely positive that you can pull these off you may want to consider them. Dont buy into hype, dont buy because someone else you have seen may have attempted to pull these off, i repeat the chance of looking like a idiot is big.

IDK Knisse...I disagree. I think you have a much higher chance of looking stupid in these crazy Balenciagas or the high top different patent colored Lanvins. Due to the fact that they're only black and white and are pretty much leather and rubber, I don't really think they're 'out there'.
post #10151 of 21844
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
I think you have a much higher chance of looking stupid in these crazy Balenciagas or the high top different patent colored Lanvins. Due to the fact that they're only black and white and are pretty much leather and rubber, I don't really think they're 'out there'.

Sorry but I got to disagree with that, not just anyone can wear DBSS even if it is all black. DBSS are huge and bulky, I remember a few months back there was even a discussion here on how difficult to find jeans to go with it, there was maybe 1-2 looks where it looked good and that was it. I mean come on, even Unc is selling his because he feels he can't pull it off, Synth even rarely wears his (I know it's not blk & wht but he's one of the very few who has enough swag to pull them off).

At least with the Balenciaga and Lanvin, it's pretty low-profile, somewhat sleek silhouette, it can be pulled off easier because you can just cover up the top with your pants/jeans, you won't be able to do that with DBSS. And if you are short, you might as well forget about it because it'll make your legs look short.
post #10152 of 21844
Jay-Z with MMM chains.
post #10153 of 21844
horrendous
post #10154 of 21844
the head, the shoes, or the rocawaer tuck?
post #10155 of 21844
yes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***