or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 674

post #10096 of 21663
Size 6 lanvin lows are 28.5cm, just measured my buddies. That puts them on par lengthwise with Margiela 41 and Common Projects 40. They're in the FS section right now in anybody is interested.
post #10097 of 21663
recent purchase

post #10098 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
41?



yeah, he even had these dope dbss up for sale here.

40 deuce on the green rafstros
post #10099 of 21663
^^ fugly
post #10100 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by macuser3of5 View Post
So what's the deal on Balenciaga sneaks? I'm a 42/9 in 99.9% of the baller shoes in here, but I hear Balenciaga fits a full size large? Should I get a 41 then?
same as kva
post #10101 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
which balenciagas are you buying and from where?
i bought one of the multi-color lows. here is the deal. i just called one of the balenciaga store and the size 40 measures 28cm and the 41 measures 29cm. i think i may be a 40 ... i fucking hate on-line shopping!
post #10102 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
Size 6 lanvin lows are 28.5cm, just measured my buddies. That puts them on par lengthwise with Margiela 41 and Common Projects 40.

They're in the FS section right now in anybody is interested.

really? im a 41 in mmm (although they are somewhat snug) so i need to order a fucking size 6 in lanvin? jesus!
post #10103 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
really? im a 41 in mmm (although they are somewhat snug) so i need to order a fucking size 6 in lanvin? jesus!

It's crazy dog. I put on a 41 mmm and could put on a 6 lanvin. fits well actually cuz its so wide.
post #10104 of 21663
I have wear a 43 in mmm very snug (and 44 is a little longer than I'd like) and 9 in lanvin lows fits me perfectly.
post #10105 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post
I have wear a 43 in mmm very snug (and 44 is a little longer than I'd like) and 9 in lanvin lows fits me perfectly.
you just gotta confuse me more if this is true i would be a 7 in lanvin. but that is interesting dmash. i think my foot is slightly larger than yours. im a true 8.5 (us). fuck i hate this.
post #10106 of 21663
^ 7
post #10107 of 21663
There was seriously not much of a difference at all between the lanvin 7 i had, and the lanvin 6 my buddy had that i tried on. and like i said, the outsole measures the same as cp 40 and mmm 41. take it however you like, just my 2c.
post #10108 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
There was seriously not much of a difference at all between the lanvin 7 i had, and the lanvin 6 my buddy had that i tried on. and like i said, the outsole measures the same as cp 40 and mmm 41. take it however you like, just my 2c.

no, i appreciate your help. it sounds like you have tried on both sizes and we are the same size +/- so you are very helpful.
post #10109 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
There's a pair of MMM hi cobalts in B&S for like $230. sz 42

Yes someone buy these
post #10110 of 21663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek92 View Post
Yes someone buy these

Another shameless soul right here; there are also a pair of Lanvin high-tops size 5 in my sig
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***