Originally Posted by Piobaire
Okay, I was freezer diving last night, getting ready for some cooking over the holiday weekend. I found a nob of foie, about 3-4 oz. Too big for me to eat and thought maybe this would be good to try making a pate mousseline with. Any recipe ideas?
Yeah. Considering this is an "Oh boy, look what happens to be in the back of my freezer that I didn't know about, Foie!
" moment, I suggest the following:
1. Go to UPS
2. Buy Brown box and shipping equipment
3. Put foie in brown box
4. Make shipping label to address you will receive shortly via PM
5. Hand over box to nice lady behind the counter
6. Say thank you to this same nice lady
7. Drive back home
8. Pour glass of bourbon
9. Log back onto SF and send a "Thank you" note to the person who sent you the PM with shipping information as he is helping you stick to your diet.
10. Stand in front of mirror admiring the new svelte Pio knowing that you didn't give into temptation.