or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion - Page 35

post #511 of 2686
anyone need the belstaff roadmaster jacket? http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/th...~~~~/27833.jsp i can get one for $300 shipped to whoevers interested.
post #512 of 2686
^freewilliee, please check your PMs.
post #513 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
The J Crew nearby has a pair of pink camp socks, which I can't find on their website or the major San Francisco store. They breath really well and keep my feet warm in the cold Bay Area; are these from last season or something a little more rare?

theyre new, but i see them putting old style camp socks along with the new release at the stores around here.
post #514 of 2686
Has anybody tried to use the 20% off coupon from a red phone in-store?
The coupons are great and all but the shipping really screws you
post #515 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
theyre new, but i see them putting old style camp socks along with the new release at the stores around here.

Thanks. I'm going to pick up a couple more pairs - I wore them to a job interview and was complimented a few times.
post #516 of 2686
Did they make the new Quoddys in a size 8? Or was 8.5 the smallest they went?
post #517 of 2686
Can anyone help me with sizing on the marled fleece zip-up. I typically wear size medium, but I have heard J.Crew isn't always true to size.

Thanks
post #518 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitedge View Post
Did they make the new Quoddys in a size 8? Or was 8.5 the smallest they went?

Why not buy them directly from Quoddy?
post #519 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewilliee View Post
anyone need the belstaff roadmaster jacket?
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/th...~~~~/27833.jsp

i can get one for $300 shipped to whoevers interested.

Tempting, but a little out of my budget right now.

How slim do these fit anyways?
post #520 of 2686
should you size down one size for their henleys? I don't trust their size charts.
post #521 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
should you size down one size for their henleys? I don't trust their size charts.

Yes. I size down one with their Polos, ss shirts, and sweaters.
When I size down, they are a bit short in the sleeves for me though.
post #522 of 2686
Anyone who owns the plantation madras have shoulder to shoulder measurements by any chance?
post #523 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
Yes. I size down one with their Polos, ss shirts, and sweaters.
When I size down, they are a bit short in the sleeves for me though.
K THX
post #524 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by youalreadyknow View Post
Anyone who owns the plantation madras have shoulder to shoulder measurements by any chance?
Call them up and ask them.
post #525 of 2686
Can anyone help me with the hoody sizing?

Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion