or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion - Page 4

post #46 of 2686
J.crew insists on hiring the most douchy models ever. I just want to punch everyone of them in the face.
post #47 of 2686
JCrew announces collab with Warehouse Denim. JCrew claims to have 'discovered' Warehouse in Japan. JCrew repeats pattern of appropriation. JCrew a lying, forum-spying/stealing sack of shite. Less JCrew. Need more Uniqlo stores.
post #48 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfham View Post
J.crew insists on hiring the most douchy models ever. I just want to punch everyone of them in the face.

Wow. Got anger issues?
post #49 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfham View Post
J.crew insists on hiring the most douchy models ever. I just want to punch everyone of them in the face.

This is actually what I was thinking as well when I saw this.

That and "Fuck someone really made another J Crew thread? "
post #50 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Wow. Got anger issues?

apparently.
post #51 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyngard View Post
JCrew announces collab with Warehouse Denim. JCrew claims to have 'discovered' Warehouse in Japan. JCrew repeats pattern of appropriation. JCrew a lying, forum-spying/stealing sack of shite.

Less JCrew. Need more Uniqlo stores.


Quick question, where did J.Crew claim to discover Warehouse in Japan ?
post #52 of 2686
do you all think

jcrew> Ralphlauren > gap > other prep shit > tommy hilfiger

I sure wish crew would do that same work wear crap but also have another section of real prep
and slim down there pants!!!

I used to want to turn to RL but everything just looks like crap at the stores or just same ol stuff.
post #53 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos View Post
do you all think jcrew> Ralphlauren > gap > other prep shit > tommy hilfiger I sure wish crew would do that same work wear crap but also have another section of real prep and slim down there pants!!! I used to want to turn to RL but everything just looks like crap at the stores or just same ol stuff.
I'm a JCrew fanboy but there's no way its better than RL. Maybe the styling and fit isn't desirable to the JCrew demographic but that's about it. Although I actually find the Polo Custom Fit stuff trimmer than JCrew Secret Wash.
post #54 of 2686
Yeah, fit on the J.Crew shirts can be atrocious. PRL custom fit is much better. The Crew's trousers aren't bad, though...
post #55 of 2686
Ralph lauren on the top half, j crew on the bottom
post #56 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakz View Post
Yeah, fit on the J.Crew shirts can be atrocious. PRL custom fit is much better.

The Crew's trousers aren't bad, though...


Just picked up a custom fit PRL, a gingham. I don't see much radical difference from J. Crew's secret wash shirts. But then again, I think J. Crew's secret wash fit fairly slim.
post #57 of 2686
Ya know I used to hate the regular fit polos from RL but after having the custom fits for a while I love love love them! Anyone notice RL black turns that ugly greenish color. Ugh I hate that. One thing good about Lacoste shirts is that their blacks are dark,fit on the other hand.

RL Regular fit sport shirts are long as hell but fit decent everywhere else. But if you pick the right size and cut from Crew fits pretty nicely

I dont see much change from RL though.Not that Crew is radically changing but it seems its like the same idea each time with both.just different color

I sure hope that patchwork chinos come out. I saw a guy that works at RL in a pair that looked soo much like that and thought it was so cool looking..

I think im going to the MV store today to take a gander..
post #58 of 2686
i don't have a lot of RL but I've learned I have to be a bit selective. They have a weird range of fits. Most of what I have I picked up in a vintage store, mostly l/s button-down shirts. I like the custom fit best.
post #59 of 2686
He's right about the RL blacks turning greenish. It's weird but I see it all the time.
post #60 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-rock View Post
I'm a JCrew fanboy but there's no way its better than RL. Maybe the styling and fit isn't desirable to the JCrew demographic but that's about it. Although I actually find the Polo Custom Fit stuff trimmer than JCrew Secret Wash.

J Crew 484 and the Urban Slim Fit Chinos/Bowery pants are slimmer than anything RL offers.
However, J Crew shirts are closer to Brooks Brothers than RL.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion