or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion - Page 3

post #31 of 2686
Lotta buzz on J. Crew lately. Maybe instead of buying the clothes, it's time to buy the stock? JCG....

http://quote.morningstar.com/Stock/s.aspx?t=JCG
post #32 of 2686


There is something about the cut of this suit that bothers me... Not 100% sure what it is. Maybe it's the angle/ way the model is standing, but it almost looks like these pants have a slight drop crotch. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and J. Crew wouldn't be that stupid....
post #33 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderline View Post
Lotta buzz on J. Crew lately. Maybe instead of buying the clothes, it's time to buy the stock? JCG....

http://quote.morningstar.com/Stock/s.aspx?t=JCG

For sure, they are opening stores in UK and Canada soon too; they are kicking serious ass right now (business wise).
post #34 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles View Post


There is something about the cut of this suit that bothers me... Not 100% sure what it is. Maybe it's the angle/ way the model is standing, but it almost looks like these pants have a slight drop crotch. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and J. Crew wouldn't be that stupid....

Looks like he just needs to pull them up.
post #35 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
It's the type of bag u use to go to the gym and for a carry on for plane trips.

OH, okay. I usually go pretty cheap on those since I'm pretty hard on them.
post #36 of 2686
lol robert comes back! i havent seen him post in any threads but jcrew ones
post #37 of 2686
I thought everyone was disappointed with the fall line? I defended J.Crew in the SS thread, and now everyone loves it?
post #38 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post
For sure, they are opening stores in UK and Canada soon too; they are kicking serious ass right now (business wise).

Really? Any more info?
post #39 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianVarick View Post
I thought everyone was disappointed with the fall line? I defended J.Crew in the SS thread, and now everyone loves it?

These are better pics.
post #40 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Green View Post
Really? Any more info?
http://fashionforlunch.com/2010/04/j-crew-to-uk/ http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/12/...nited-kingdom/ Sorry the articles are kind of bad, the ones i Read were from GAP Portal, and I can't access them from home.
post #41 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
lol robert comes back! i havent seen him post in any threads but jcrew ones

lol is there a rule that I have to? am i missing something?
post #42 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
There is now almost no lapels on the suit jacket.
And the jacket looks even shorter.
post #43 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post
http://fashionforlunch.com/2010/04/j-crew-to-uk/

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/12/...nited-kingdom/

Sorry the articles are kind of bad, the ones i Read were from GAP Portal, and I can't access them from home.

Cheers for that, did a bit of Googling myself and as per those articles it'll be just be available on Net-A-Porter which is womenswear only.
post #44 of 2686
Re: flannel suit I think the outfit is just put together really blah. The Dwight Schrute shirt. Loose tie and roll on the shirt cuff are just stupid looking. They're lazing looking but not edgy enough, assuming that's what they're going for. If they're going to go for that look, then they have to go all the way. Loosen the tie and collar more. Roll not just the cuff but even the suit sleeve as they often do in J.Crew suit shots. Slim up the pants and no break. I'm not a huge fan of that look, but nevertheless as it stands, it's more sloppy than spezzy. Or just go traditional on the whole thing and wear the suit properly. The ironything is I think that suit looks true to what it's actually going to be/is. My Ludlow suits look like that off the rack. Doesn't look like the waist and arms have been pinned or excessively altered. If they did, it'd probably look sharper... and of course everyone would be griping about the alterations.
post #45 of 2686
Like all of these generally ...










New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion