or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion - Page 119

post #1771 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxJr View Post
learn 2 search

Dude, it's the J Crew thread and he's asking about their suits, it makes sense. You've got 36 posts, don't go around telling people 'learn 2 search'. You sound like the legion of douchebags that trolls SW&D talking about shitty clothing and posting loads of snark.
post #1772 of 2686
I cleared things up about free shipping yesterday. If your order isn't available online, and they have to find it in a store to ship it out to you, shipping will be free. You can use their searching service through the red telephone or your own phone.
post #1773 of 2686
what does jcrew usually do for black friday? Im hoping to pick up a suit thats fairly discounted
post #1774 of 2686
Im thinking about ordering some of the slim fit shirts in medium? I'm 6', 175 with a 42 chest...would this shirt fit properly or should I go with a large?

tks
post #1775 of 2686
Ive got Navy and a Grey Worsted Wool Ludlow blazers for sale here, two button, size 40, barely worn, hoping for $275 each.
post #1776 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger View Post
what does jcrew usually do for black friday? Im hoping to pick up a suit thats fairly discounted

i think last year they did 30% off reg priced items? or maybe that was during XMAS....someone correct me
post #1777 of 2686
I remember 30% off sale items for black friday...Might have been two years ago though
post #1778 of 2686
Not much for BF. They start to drop sales afterwards though!
post #1779 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
Whats the word on their suits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
Dude, it's the J Crew thread and he's asking about their suits, it makes sense. You've got 36 posts, don't go around telling people 'learn 2 search'. You sound like the legion of douchebags that trolls SW&D talking about shitty clothing and posting loads of snark.

lol it makes perfect sense to tell him to use the search function. if you actually tried using the search function, you could see tons of threads discussing j crew ludlow suits
post #1780 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxJr View Post
lol it makes perfect sense to tell him to use the search function. if you actually tried using the search function, you could see tons of threads discussing j crew ludlow suits

So? If you've got an issue with a post use the report to mod button. Otherwise leave it alone.
post #1781 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxJr View Post
lol it makes perfect sense to tell him to use the search function. if you actually tried using the search function, you could see tons of threads discussing j crew ludlow suits

The thing I don't understand about you "use-the-search-button" people is that you expel just as much time and energy saying that as you could honestly helping a guy out.

Styleforum is a very scary place for noobs.
post #1782 of 2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPO89 View Post
The thing I don't understand about you "use-the-search-button" people is that you expel just as much time and energy saying that as you could honestly helping a guy out.

Styleforum is a very scary place for noobs.

+1

And if everyone just searched as opposed to discussing stuff it'd be a pretty boring forum.
post #1783 of 2686
I got the chamois shirt in navy blue today (they honored the web price + 30%) off. I chose it over comparable options from Lands' End and LL Bean Signature. I like the fit. In fact, I really like the J. Crew *regular* shirt fit. I realize that I prefer that exact cut to slimmer shirts I have from Rugby, Brooks Brothers ESF, Black Fleece, etc.

I also picked up the *non* selvedge 501s for $13.99 with sale. The inseam is a longer than the label inseam. So I got a 30 length, as it measures out to longer (I usually wear x31 or x32).
post #1784 of 2686
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/Ne...~~~~/31802.jsp


^ FINALLY cop'd that shirt. Great patterns by the crew.
post #1785 of 2686
^^^ Solid purchase.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion