or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › N.D.C. Made By Hand
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

N.D.C. Made By Hand - Page 3

post #31 of 106
Not to derail the thread too much but that's rather nonsensical. Alexander McQueen was (at least at times) an arrogant asshole, doesn't mean that his work is any worse
post #32 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Not to derail the thread too much but that's rather nonsensical. Alexander McQueen was (at least at times) an arrogant asshole, doesn't mean that his work is any worse

How could you possibly interpret the question this way? It is purely an interest in the backgrounds of the business, it does not affect any judgement of the products quality/esthetics.

I love NDC and I would like more stores to stock them. If some retailers did not have an issue with them, the amount of stockists would naturally be of a greater quantity.
post #33 of 106
how does the sizing on the boots run?
post #34 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemianmidnight View Post
Good quality, stylish shoes that can be found on deep discount.


I got a dress oxford one and they my best shoes, payed 350 euros for them.

Where can I but them cheap?

thanks
post #35 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
My wingtips from Yoox receieved yesterday Long and narrow, but TTS. Styling and last similar to Paul Smith Miller or Starr
Ey, I tried that model in a more lighter brown, but couldn´t find my size. Yoox? I want them!!!! If not where could I find them? Please help me find them in 42 . By the way, this ones are nice, but I prefer yours http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/N.D.C....Q/sts/sr_men80
post #36 of 106
Too late! There were many sizes, sold out on Yoox at the end of March
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia View Post
Ey, I tried that model in a more lighter brown, but couldn´t find my size.


Yoox?


I want them!!!! If not where could I find them?

Please help me find them in 42 .

By the way, this ones are nice, but I prefer yours
http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/N.D.C....Q/sts/sr_men80
post #37 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
Too late! There were many sizes, sold out on Yoox at the end of March



Ah thanks for the link, I couldn´t find them.

But I tried that model in a more lighter brown than those. I liked more.

Where could I find them? I sent an email to ndc.
post #38 of 106
I have a few pairs NDC's and just picked up the Gianni boot's. All were purchased way below retail. I have zero complaints. The quality is great, imo. Each pair looks and feels like it was hand crafted with care. You can tell they put a lot of love in them. They do run 1/2 larger, however they also run narrow so take that into consideration before you size down.

Here are some pics of the few I have.











post #39 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by cez View Post
I have a few pairs NDC's and just picked up the Gianni boot's. All were purchased way below retail. I have zero complaints. The quality is great, imo. Each pair looks and feels like it was hand crafted with care. You can tell they put a lot of love in them. They do run 1/2 larger, however they also run narrow so take that into consideration before you size down.

Here are some pics of the few I have.













Those two eyelet ones look nice. Are them as good as usual ndc ones?

Nice collection man!
post #40 of 106
anyone have the suede olive boots? If so fit pics are required, I'm seriously considering ordering a pair even though I really don't need boots right now.
post #41 of 106
Thought I would give'em a chance and got these off yoox, tts. They're suppose to be grey but not really. Thinking about applying some snoseal to darken'em.


post #42 of 106
I'm a big fan of N.D.C. footwear and accessories, own the brown "Rico Couch"- ( goes very well with jeans. Especially black and gray. ) and off-white "Sunday" ( absolutely made for rolled up trousers in Spring/Summer.) shoe, a passport case, a wallet and will pay their flagship store in Brussels/Belgium, which is located only ~1 hour away from here, a visit within the next weeks and probably treat myself to some nice suit-approved, cordovan dress shoes of their limited and indiviually numbered "special edition"... Personally, I'm of the opinion that the quality and constructional know-how is absolutely top-notch ( although not level with CD, CCP & Co. of course ) and more than satisfactory for ordinary mortals like me who don't target a military expedition or something. The leather soles ( i don't have any experiences with their rubber-soled footwear ) are pretty durable if you treat and care for them correctly. I treat them with sole oil by Burgol or Saphir about once a quarter year. The selected leathers are good up to very good, depending on model, and surely coming only from Europe's finest tanneries... As to the sizing: I went with size US11/EU44 ( my usual size ) for both the "Rico"- and the "Sunday" shoe, whereas the "Sunday" shoe runs a little bigger due to it's overall wider shape and roomier toe box. I'm not sure if that would be enough to squeeze into a US10.5/EU43.5, though... Attribute: Highly recommended Size US12/EU45 and insterested ? Here you go -> http://www.ideologyboutique.co.uk/pr...esc.php?id=254 or http://www.ideologyboutique.co.uk/pr...esc.php?id=252 You'll hardly ever find them cheaper. Not even on Yoox...
post #43 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post
Thought I would give'em a chance and got these off yoox, tts. They're suppose to be grey but not really. Thinking about applying some snoseal to darken'em.



Thanks for the pics, those look like the same material as the olive suede boots I'm considering, different style though.
post #44 of 106
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post

they remind me of a British ww2 desert boot. in a good way
post #45 of 106
^

I like that pair A LOT. I tried to cop a pair when Yoox had their last sale.

Thanks, Spalla. The Belsize (dual eyelets) are by far my favorite pair. The black/Nero one were the first pair I purchased. They are very comfy and can be worn casually or formally. The constuction is amazing as is the leather and overall fit of the shoe. These pretty much sold me on the brand. I picked up a pair of bnwt Rico's off ebay for cheap shortly after and the rest was history.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › N.D.C. Made By Hand