or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Friends and Family sale.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Friends and Family sale. - Page 7

post #91 of 305
I just contact RL and the customer rep said the sale was starting May 6. Does this sound about right for those who received their postcards? I received my November F&F card, but it seems they skipped me for this one.
post #92 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by genericman View Post
I just contact RL and the customer rep said the sale was starting May 6. Does this sound about right for those who received their postcards? I received my November F&F card, but it seems they skipped me for this one.
Sounds right for the public sale, but the private sale starts on the 29th with the kicker on that day only.
post #93 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Sounds right for the public sale, but the private sale starts on the 29th with the kicker on that day only.
The additional 15% is on Thursday only?
post #94 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
The additional 15% is on Thursday only?
Yes.
post #95 of 305
possibly a stupid question, but is Rugby included in this sale? Also if anyone is looking to get rid of their coupon I'm in need!!
post #96 of 305
do you need the invitation for the private sale?
post #97 of 305
Thread Starter 
If you're able to go to the RL store and speak to the SA to get the extra 15%, could someone send me their code? I'm unable to go to the RL store and I'd only be able to shop online.
post #98 of 305
went to the beverly hills polo store they have this purple label 3 piece b/w pow suit it was amazing.
post #99 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
went to the beverly hills polo store they have this purple label 3 piece b/w pow suit it was amazing.

Will PL suits be included in the sale? Do you know? They will be pricey even if they are included though.
post #100 of 305
Will this sale be happening at the outlet store in woodbury commons? Or just regular Rl stores?
post #101 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by costadelmar16 View Post
Will this sale be happening at the outlet store in woodbury commons? Or just regular Rl stores?

Your best bet is to call and ask.
post #102 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Will PL suits be included in the sale? Do you know? They will be pricey even if they are included though.

the sa didnt make it really clear, but when i was looking at the pl suits he mentioned just ask when it starts and bring any item up and 'he will see' if it can be.

even with the discounts the new glenplaid three piece suit would be around 2500.
i think it would be worth it though for someone in the market. \\

oh yeah, there will be of course the flurry of typical responses of "at that price.i would do mto" yeah right o k go do it then.
post #103 of 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
the sa didnt make it really clear, but when i was looking at the pl suits he mentioned just ask when it starts and bring any item up and 'he will see' if it can be.

even with the discounts the new glenplaid three piece suit would be around 2500.
i think it would be worth it though for someone in the market. \\

oh yeah, there will be of course the flurry of typical responses of "at that price.i would do mto" yeah right o k go do it then.

If they are around $1K,it will be a good buy. I like the suits but I wouldn't pay $2.5K, maybe if you wait couple more months,they will be around $1,000-1,250.
post #104 of 305
Is that the 3 piece Silk (blend) RLPL, with a hint of Blue? if so, tried this on yesterday and it is a Killer. Agree though - even at $2.5K, 'that's a wedge'.
post #105 of 305
I know someone mentioned that they heard RRL may not be included in the sale, but does anyone have confirmation that it isn't included? Also, if it isn't included in the private sale, then would it be included in either the public sale or another sale later in the season?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Friends and Family sale.