I've been twice, a lot of my friends are going this year, I however shall refrain, it's less and less my type of scene, I'll stick to listening to live music from the comfort of a couch in the VIP section of a club.
You Must Bring:
1) Earplugs. It's so damn loud, for such a long time, that trust me you can still the hear the music no problem and they will ensure you can hear when you are in your mid 50's.
2) Sanitizing hand lotion. The bathrooms are unbelievably rank with nowhere to wash your hands.
3) Enough cash, in small bills: for the way overpriced food and drinks (do yourself a favor and drink water), and when you buy X, I kid I kid. :tongue:
4) Clothes you wouldn't mind throwing in the trash in case they get ruined.
5) Beware of really drugged-up people, they are unpredictable.