or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my kiton (and other stuff) kopped on yoox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my kiton (and other stuff) kopped on yoox - Page 2

post #16 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post


Behind her left foot for me.

Juice box?
post #17 of 35
"Juice box?" Let us hope so.
post #18 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
what coat was it? post link so we can see (and feel) your pain

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=16...274_36_2_KX_-1
post #19 of 35
Thread Starter 
les copains houndstooth tie got kopped by someone from my dreambox: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=15...607_50_1_FK_-1 =(
post #20 of 35
I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500. Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too. I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse whatsoever. The other jacket that was still available was bought, Yay! BUT the sleeve head had been totally opened up (presumably to show construction) and cost a pretty penny to repair it. Thankfully, I photographed the whole thing and Yoox customer care refunded the entire repair amount + $50 for my troubles.
post #21 of 35
who got the les copain tie? that ish is SWEET!
post #22 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulford View Post
I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500.

Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too.

I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse whatsoever.

The other jacket that was still available was bought, Yay! BUT the sleeve head had been totally opened up (presumably to show construction) and cost a pretty penny to repair it. Thankfully, I photographed the whole thing and Yoox customer care refunded the entire repair amount + $50 for my troubles.

i've had things "stolen" from my yoox box as well - by SF members who proceed to flip it on here. you contact them, no consideration, nada - they are just flipping.

I do not understand why people do not let yoox just drop all their pricing down to rock bottom. They are having a 90% off starting April 1st - why buy anything before then?!

That is awesome customer service that Yoox refunded the entire repair amount!
post #23 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Flip some more LP and you'll be bigtiming for real
post #24 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulford View Post
I had an epic yoox fail. had an attolini jacket in the box for 4 months. Watching it go from $1400, to $1000, to $750 to $600 and didn't buy. kept waiting for the sub $500.

Then on morning, they dropped the price to $230. By the time I got the email and logged in, it was gone. The bastard was selling it on ebay a month later for $800. I believe he got it too.

I emailed him off ebay and whined about him stealing it from my yoox dream box. he had no remorse whatsoever.


The rule is bros before hos, not bros before clothes. Rinse the sand out of your vajayjay.
post #25 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard View Post
I do not understand why people do not let yoox just drop all their pricing down to rock bottom. They are having a 90% off starting April 1st - why buy anything before then?!

some people place different values on stuff than you do. If their value is higher than yours they will buy before you do. Also people may place different costs on not buying something. If you meet a guy who's got to have something you better buy before him, not after April 1.
post #26 of 35
Hardly anything compares to this:http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ISAIA/...4/sts/sr_men80 The joke was that 85.00 is not even the sale price.
post #27 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliswell View Post
Flip some more LP and you'll be bigtiming for real

how did that work out for you?
post #28 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra View Post
Hardly anything compares to this:http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ISAIA/...4/sts/sr_men80


The joke was that 85.00 is not even the sale price.

wow.
post #29 of 35
Thread Starter 
post #30 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard View Post
I do not understand why people do not let yoox just drop all their pricing down to rock bottom. They are having a 90% off starting April 1st - why buy anything before then?!


See: post 20. It's a game of chicken.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my kiton (and other stuff) kopped on yoox