or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Community
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Community - Page 13

post #181 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
"More fish for Kunta."
^That was the best line of the season. My wife didn't get it, so I had to rewind and explain it to her. Seeing Troy flip out because he never actually wanted to meet Lavar in person was the highlight of the episode though. Overall I thought that this episode was a bit weak, but the whole Lavar angle was very very good. BTW, does anybody here watch Parks and Rec? I think it's on par with Community as the best Sitcom.
post #182 of 351
I really, really like this show. The last episode was brilliant.
post #183 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post
^That was the best line of the season. My wife didn't get it, so I had to rewind and explain it to her.

Seeing Troy flip out because he never actually wanted to meet Lavar in person was the highlight of the episode though.

Overall I thought that this episode was a bit weak, but the whole Lavar angle was very very good.

BTW, does anybody here watch Parks and Rec? I think it's on par with Community as the best Sitcom.

I love P&R, but I thought the episode in your avatar was weak. I actually think 30 Rock is solid this season. Definitely has me laughing more than before.
post #184 of 351
Troy's frozen stare had me coughing with laughter every time.
post #185 of 351
You can't disappoint a picture! I HATE YOU PIERCE!
post #186 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post
BTW, does anybody here watch Parks and Rec? I think it's on par with Community as the best Sitcom.

totally agree. it's incredible how much it's improved since its first season.
post #187 of 351
I can't bear to watch Community because it's visual evidence that Alison Brie can't be mine .
post #188 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
I can't bear to watch Community because it's visual evidence that Alison Brie can't be mine .

I used to drool over Britta...until I found realized that Annie is the ultimate.
post #189 of 351
Anybody catch this week's Dinner With Andre Dinner With Abed? Pretty damn good job on the Cougartown monologue by Danny Pudi, I thought!
post #190 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Anybody catch this week's Dinner With Andre Dinner With Abed? Pretty damn good job on the Cougartown monologue by Danny Pudi, I thought!

Wasn't my favorite 'themed' episode
post #191 of 351
I thought that was a good episode. Abed's monologue in the restaurant was really good IMO. Chevy Chase in the gimp costume was hilarious.
post #192 of 351
Mmmm... that's some good no-no juice.
post #193 of 351
Great show
post #194 of 351
Last week's episode was awesome! Still around third for me on the themed episode list, but that just tells you what a great show this is.
post #195 of 351
What was Annie really called?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Community