or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Justified (on FX)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Justified (on FX) - Page 3

post #31 of 123
Good show.
post #32 of 123
Good start to the season. They're not going to get into the heavy shit right off the bat. Liked the hookup scene: "son of a bitch!" "yeah, that's what a girl wants to hear for pillow talk."
post #33 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Good start to the season. They're not going to get into the heavy shit right off the bat. Liked the hookup scene:

"son of a bitch!"
"yeah, that's what a girl wants to hear for pillow talk."

After the scene where Winona cut him up saying how much better Gary the crooked realtor was, her bony ass wouldn't get in my bed ever again if I was Raylan. Especially with Ava in the proximity.
post #34 of 123
so glad to have this back
post #35 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by epb View Post
After the scene where Winona cut him up saying how much better Gary the crooked realtor was, her bony ass wouldn't get in my bed ever again if I was Raylan. Especially with Ava in the proximity.
Really? Man, that was just the right amount of sass for me. Then again, that probably explains my trail of failed relationships with volatile, abusive, sociopathic sirens.
post #36 of 123
Solid ep this week. Nothing much happened plot wise except for the Boyd surprise at the end.
post #37 of 123
this show sucks balls he is a dreadful actor, his delivery is like Forrest Gump
post #38 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Solid ep this week. Nothing much happened plot wise except for the Boyd surprise at the end.

Except that it laid the groundwork for the next season - the conflict between Raylon and Loretta will clearly be the main focus.
post #39 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
his delivery is like Forrest Gump
That's why its worth watching.
post #40 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
this show sucks balls he is a dreadful actor, his delivery is like Forrest Gump

Kunk,

There's thus place neurosurgeons call "the apricot," where the spinal cord meets the brainstem...
post #41 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
Except that it laid the groundwork for the next season - the conflict between Raylon and Loretta will clearly be the main focus.
See, I watched this and I thought to myself that the writers/producers looked at Season 1 and thought that what they needed to do was include more season long story arc. And this is what they came up with!? I gave up halfway through Season 1, thought I'd give it a second try for Season 2, and realized that it's going to be the same garbage. I'm beginning to think that the only good show that FX has left is It's Always Sunny...
post #42 of 123
Glad to have this back. One of the best shows on tv right now. Olyphant and Shane (always forget the guys name IRL) have some of the best chemistry there is on any show. Love it.
post #43 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by imightbechad View Post
Kunk,

There's thus place neurosurgeons call "the apricot," where the spinal cord meets the brainstem...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apricot_(disambiguation)

"A sniper slang term for the medulla oblongata. It is often selected as a target because it is located at the junction of the brain and brain stem, and if it is destroyed the target is completely unable to react after being shot.[1] "
post #44 of 123
Kind of a boring ep last night. Glad they finally setup the Boyd and gang storylines though.
post #45 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunk View Post
Olyphant and Shane (always forget the guys name IRL) have some of the best chemistry there is on any show. Love it.

walton goggins.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Justified (on FX)