or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Dior Homme Underwear Opinion?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dior Homme Underwear Opinion?

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
what is everyones opinion on dior homme undershirts and underwear. i tried on a pair of their briefs and it fit awesome. is it worth it? fabric and craftsmanship appears to be top notch, better than hanes.
post #2 of 40
this is offensively unfunny and more annoying than the subject of the parody
post #3 of 40
h&m is underwear king
post #4 of 40
That's probably the first time Hanes and Dior have been in the same sentence together
post #5 of 40
Don't know why I'm posting in this thread.. but nothing beats uniqlo brief boxers.
post #6 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebugmm View Post
Don't know why I'm posting in this thread..
but nothing beats uniqlo brief boxers.

do they come in animal print?
post #7 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooba View Post
That's probably the first time Hanes and Dior have been in the same sentence together

read harder.
post #8 of 40
I saw some gently used ones in B&S the other day. They weren't my size, otherwise, they seemed like a killer deal.
post #9 of 40
Thread Starter 
if i buy used dior homme underwear, will the quality still be good? or does use of underwear degrade its quality? i wnat to make sure im not buying for the brand name.
post #10 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
if i buy used dior homme underwear, will the quality still be good? or does use of underwear degrade its quality? i wnat to make sure im not buying for the brand name.

Well, similar concerns to buying raw jeans that have been broken in too much: if the skids aren't already set in, I think you're good to go.
post #11 of 40
Does anyone know where I can buy any selvege underwear?
post #12 of 40
if I kop Dior MiJ 21cms undies used, will it come wit teh cool cockfadez?
post #13 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasty View Post
Does anyone know where I can buy any selvege underwear?

Kicking Mule Workshop makes them, Context is sold out though:

post #14 of 40
Thread Starter 
is selvage underwear better than dior nonselvage underwear? what about mij dior underwear?
post #15 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
if I kop Dior MiJ 21cms undies used, will it come wit teh cool cockfadez?

Just for clarification, does 21cm still refer to the leg opening in this case?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Dior Homme Underwear Opinion?