Looks like they may be the "sailor pants", no?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Our Legacy - Page 60post #886 of 9365/5/16 at 5:48ampost #887 of 9365/5/16 at 6:34ampost #888 of 9365/5/16 at 6:41ampost #889 of 9365/6/16 at 8:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Arnold Grape
You could try emailing Colin at the Our Legacy Webstore, who is fairly responsive and helpful. (Have to insert that I have had only positive transactions involving the OL store.) Meanwhile, IME not everything seen on the runway makes its way into production, although I have not noticed this with specific OL items.
Mailed him and just received his reply.
The sailor pants did not go into production in that fabric (same houndstooth fabric as on the classic coat).
Shame, as I think thats the best version of those pants.post #890 of 9366/11/16 at 10:49ampost #891 of 9366/11/16 at 10:20pmpost #892 of 9366/11/16 at 11:34pmpost #893 of 9366/12/16 at 4:24ampost #894 of 9366/12/16 at 1:14pmQuote:
Totokaelo have the voids in 2 colours on sale.post #895 of 9366/19/16 at 8:55ampost #896 of 9366/25/16 at 7:06amQuote:
Does anyone have an idea where I can find this jacket in size 48 or 50? It looks amazing.post #897 of 9366/26/16 at 7:22amQuote:
One of the best in terms of discount offered. Even if other stockists offered theirs, they usually sell at a mark up. Hence the OL store gets you more at far less (since you are going direct) and shipping is by Fedex for international buyers.
They try their best to ship as fast as humanly possible and usually ship the next working day.
I have nothing negative to say about the OL webstore.post #898 of 9366/28/16 at 9:48pmpost #899 of 9366/28/16 at 10:13pmQuote:
They are oversize.
I am typically a 50 in OL (and a 52 in some of their jackets) and the size 48 hibiscus jumbo was too big for me. I am 6'3, 41" chest. Oversize can look good imo but that was not the case here.
Edited by conceptionist - 6/29/16 at 12:34ampost #900 of 9366/28/16 at 11:24pmWould anyone here be interested in a short write up on their new WORK SHOP store?
I can visit the store, take some pics and post some comments here.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 35 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 54 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...