Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 38
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 7707/19/14 at 12:11ampost #558 of 7707/19/14 at 1:43amQuote:
The Jumbo shirt fits large and loose. Im usually an XL in OL shirts, tried the L and the XL in the jumbo. The L fit fine, but I got the feeling that it perhaps was not meant to be sized down. The XL was very long.post #559 of 7707/19/14 at 8:58pmpost #560 of 7707/20/14 at 12:46ampost #561 of 7708/3/14 at 9:06pmpost #562 of 7709/7/14 at 7:16pmpost #563 of 7709/27/14 at 7:15ampost #564 of 7709/30/14 at 10:39ampost #565 of 7709/30/14 at 10:48ampost #566 of 7709/30/14 at 12:41pmQuote:
The 1950s and 1940s shirts have different fits, 1940s has slimmer sleeves and a more even hem, there are a few other differences...
The main problem is that the shirt sizes vary between seasons, like I bought a 1940s denim shirt from 2012/2011 and it was 3 inches longer than my other 1940s,
I would suggest measuring your current shirts and comparing to measurements online using multiple sights.
I can measure some of mine if you would like alsopost #567 of 77010/17/14 at 3:22pmpost #568 of 77010/17/14 at 3:34pmpost #569 of 77010/17/14 at 3:52pm
I think there's something off, too. The seller claims the jacket was a gift from an aunt. The aunt bought it for retail at this price. I could have sworn it eventually went on sale for much less, perhaps even $138. I was wondering if this is a photoshop job with an added 0 or if it really started at this price and then dropped steeply when it didn't sell.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 28 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 17 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 39 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 39 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 48 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 58 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...