Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:25 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 38
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 8507/19/14 at 12:11ampost #558 of 8507/19/14 at 1:43amQuote:
The Jumbo shirt fits large and loose. Im usually an XL in OL shirts, tried the L and the XL in the jumbo. The L fit fine, but I got the feeling that it perhaps was not meant to be sized down. The XL was very long.post #559 of 8507/19/14 at 8:58pmpost #560 of 8507/20/14 at 12:46ampost #561 of 8508/3/14 at 9:06pmpost #562 of 8509/7/14 at 7:16pmpost #563 of 8509/27/14 at 7:15ampost #564 of 8509/30/14 at 10:39ampost #565 of 8509/30/14 at 10:48ampost #566 of 8509/30/14 at 12:41pmQuote:
The 1950s and 1940s shirts have different fits, 1940s has slimmer sleeves and a more even hem, there are a few other differences...
The main problem is that the shirt sizes vary between seasons, like I bought a 1940s denim shirt from 2012/2011 and it was 3 inches longer than my other 1940s,
I would suggest measuring your current shirts and comparing to measurements online using multiple sights.
I can measure some of mine if you would like alsopost #567 of 85010/17/14 at 3:22pmpost #568 of 85010/17/14 at 3:34pmpost #569 of 85010/17/14 at 3:52pm
I think there's something off, too. The seller claims the jacket was a gift from an aunt. The aunt bought it for retail at this price. I could have sworn it eventually went on sale for much less, perhaps even $138. I was wondering if this is a photoshop job with an added 0 or if it really started at this price and then dropped steeply when it didn't sell.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 3 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...