Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 33
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 8518/9/13 at 2:11ampost #483 of 8518/11/13 at 10:34ampost #484 of 8518/11/13 at 10:42ampost #485 of 8518/11/13 at 6:45pmpost #486 of 85110/1/13 at 5:30ampost #487 of 85110/7/13 at 6:13ampost #488 of 85110/8/13 at 6:56ampost #489 of 85110/8/13 at 9:10ampost #490 of 85110/8/13 at 9:31amQuote:Originally Posted by GG Allin
Anyone here know anything about the padded bomber? http://www.mrporter.com/product/375931 . I live in Michigan, so I'm wondering if it's as warm as they say.
Tried on the silver version, not too warm I'd say. It's thick but doesn't feel warm if that makes sensepost #491 of 85111/5/13 at 11:56pmpost #492 of 85111/6/13 at 1:42ampost #493 of 85111/16/13 at 7:07pmpost #494 of 85111/17/13 at 2:07amQuote:
^ times two.
pretty interested in picking up a pair of the first cut jeans in vintage wash. i pretty much wear 30" jeans across the board (although 29" in Nudie back in the day). however, i've been told they're running small this season (?) and to size up. anyone tried them on and can confirm / deny?
these are the ones: http://www.ourlegacy.se/shop/denim_aw13/jeans-first-cut-fit-vintage-wash
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1411 Active Users (294 Members and 1117 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... just now
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.