Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 32
Styleforum Top Pickspost #467 of 7837/4/13 at 6:01ampost #468 of 7837/4/13 at 8:38ampost #469 of 7837/4/13 at 3:57pmpost #470 of 7837/11/13 at 2:33ampost #471 of 7837/20/13 at 4:21amJust received the grey melange shirt in M/48 today. Really nice shirt and very comfortable.
Do OL shirts normally fit large? The M feels quite relaxed in the body and the shirt is fairly long.
Fits like an APC/Acne shirt in size 50/L and a JCrew in M.
Also, got my eye on quite a few items this season. Love the pin dot T's and suiting.
Edited by elisiX - 7/20/13 at 4:34ampost #472 of 7837/20/13 at 4:32ampost #473 of 7837/20/13 at 4:37ampost #474 of 7837/24/13 at 5:33ampost #475 of 7838/7/13 at 11:54ampost #476 of 7838/7/13 at 3:14pmpost #477 of 7838/7/13 at 4:29pmpost #478 of 7838/7/13 at 4:30pmpost #479 of 7838/7/13 at 4:33pmpost #480 of 7838/7/13 at 4:40pmif you go to the other our legacy thread on another forum you'll see all sorts of remarks about that grey one like something a long the lines of that shirt is dog shit.....
i think the mudd and black work with most peoples wardrobe easily that grey you might have to dress for. i think they release the suede mudd in the same style shirt and slim cut every year.
i'm definitely going to buy one in mudd when it comes around this time last time 44 sold out shortly after it was put up. now if that grey was a lot darker like gray it be money for me
- Our Legacy
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1767 Active Users (345 Members and 1422 Guests)
- › Introduce yourself. 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 49 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 minute ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Hi-end work slacks that can go with regular wash 4 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...