Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 32post #467 of 8897/4/13 at 6:01ampost #468 of 8897/4/13 at 8:38ampost #469 of 8897/4/13 at 3:57pmpost #470 of 8897/11/13 at 2:33ampost #471 of 8897/20/13 at 4:21amJust received the grey melange shirt in M/48 today. Really nice shirt and very comfortable.
Do OL shirts normally fit large? The M feels quite relaxed in the body and the shirt is fairly long.
Fits like an APC/Acne shirt in size 50/L and a JCrew in M.
Also, got my eye on quite a few items this season. Love the pin dot T's and suiting.
Edited by elisiX - 7/20/13 at 4:34ampost #472 of 8897/20/13 at 4:32ampost #473 of 8897/20/13 at 4:37ampost #474 of 8897/24/13 at 5:33ampost #475 of 8898/7/13 at 11:54ampost #476 of 8898/7/13 at 3:14pmpost #477 of 8898/7/13 at 4:29pmpost #478 of 8898/7/13 at 4:30pmpost #479 of 8898/7/13 at 4:33pmpost #480 of 8898/7/13 at 4:40pmif you go to the other our legacy thread on another forum you'll see all sorts of remarks about that grey one like something a long the lines of that shirt is dog shit.....
i think the mudd and black work with most peoples wardrobe easily that grey you might have to dress for. i think they release the suede mudd in the same style shirt and slim cut every year.
i'm definitely going to buy one in mudd when it comes around this time last time 44 sold out shortly after it was put up. now if that grey was a lot darker like gray it be money for me
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1464 Active Users (353 Members and 1111 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 55 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Trainers (OPEN TO COLORWAYS) 6 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding