Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:23 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 32
Styleforum Top Pickspost #467 of 7397/4/13 at 6:01ampost #468 of 7397/4/13 at 8:38ampost #469 of 7397/4/13 at 3:57pmpost #470 of 7397/11/13 at 2:33ampost #471 of 7397/20/13 at 4:21amJust received the grey melange shirt in M/48 today. Really nice shirt and very comfortable.
Do OL shirts normally fit large? The M feels quite relaxed in the body and the shirt is fairly long.
Fits like an APC/Acne shirt in size 50/L and a JCrew in M.
Also, got my eye on quite a few items this season. Love the pin dot T's and suiting.
Edited by elisiX - 7/20/13 at 4:34ampost #472 of 7397/20/13 at 4:32ampost #473 of 7397/20/13 at 4:37ampost #474 of 7397/24/13 at 5:33ampost #475 of 7398/7/13 at 11:54ampost #476 of 7398/7/13 at 3:14pmpost #477 of 7398/7/13 at 4:29pmpost #478 of 7398/7/13 at 4:30pmpost #479 of 7398/7/13 at 4:33pmpost #480 of 7398/7/13 at 4:40pmif you go to the other our legacy thread on another forum you'll see all sorts of remarks about that grey one like something a long the lines of that shirt is dog shit.....
i think the mudd and black work with most peoples wardrobe easily that grey you might have to dress for. i think they release the suede mudd in the same style shirt and slim cut every year.
i'm definitely going to buy one in mudd when it comes around this time last time 44 sold out shortly after it was put up. now if that grey was a lot darker like gray it be money for me
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1534 Active Users (337 Members and 1197 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan