Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 72411/30/12 at 7:50ampost #408 of 72412/5/12 at 12:44pmI have both colorways of the single cardigan...differeny materials in both so they actually have quite different textures/feeling. I got the grey one new for like $100 and the burgundy one for $180ish, both very worth it. Super comfortable and I'm impressed with OL stuff once again
edit: figure I should add more for those who are wondering.
1. the burgundy is 64 alpaca, 28 linen, 8 wool and it's lighter than the grey one, although softer. The knit is tighter and a bit thinner, but the colour is great, very rich. Unfortunately it is pilling after a few wears (but I wore it pretty much all day, when I was out and when I was lounging at home) in high friction spots, really only the underside of forearm where it runs against itself, but nothing a quick run through from one of those depiller thingies doesn't fix.
2. the grey is 50% merino 50% alpaca, noticeably heavier, somewhat chunky knit. It has some almost silvery parts in the knit too, which I thought was pretty cool. Haven't worn it yet except to try on but it's definitely more substantial and pretty soft.
Both have horn buttons and both are kinda hairy, if you have ever handled alpaca you know
Edited by g transistor - 12/5/12 at 1:00pmpost #409 of 72412/19/12 at 9:16amAnybody tried on the flecked three-button rolling blazer? Kinda wondering about sizing, how the shoulders (which I think are constructed?) work out, and what the fabric's like.
I tried on the constellation blazer from last season, and I liked it but the fit was on me; gapping at the collar and chest, but somehow pulling when buttoned. Damn shame, too; it was pretty nice otherwise.post #410 of 72412/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #411 of 72412/23/12 at 6:36pm
OL web shop should start soon as well as TBS. End had a code but it's customs guaranteedQuote:I'm gonna get it once TBS is 30% off if the pants from Mr. Porter fit me. Getting the rolling 3 button from Porter as well but OL suiting is hard to sizeOriginally Posted by notwithit
Anybody tried on the flecked three-button rolling blazer? Kinda wondering about sizing, how the shoulders (which I think are constructed?) work out, and what the fabric's like.
I tried on the constellation blazer from last season, and I liked it but the fit was on me; gapping at the collar and chest, but somehow pulling when buttoned. Damn shame, too; it was pretty nice otherwise.
Also did Barneys not buy OL this season?post #412 of 72412/24/12 at 9:17ampost #413 of 72412/25/12 at 9:06ampost #414 of 7241/4/13 at 2:05ampost #415 of 7241/5/13 at 7:02pmpost #416 of 7241/6/13 at 11:22pmQuote:
They ship Fedex or at least when I ordered last f/w didn't order this s/s
They also take like 5 days to actually shippost #417 of 7241/7/13 at 1:42pmpost #418 of 7241/8/13 at 11:08amAnyone seen this guy in stock in a size medium anywhere, or know of any places that have any great sweats left in a size med for cheap?
Also, did they do additional drops last year for their online store?post #419 of 7241/8/13 at 11:49ampost #420 of 7241/8/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
Nobody has tried on this knit that can give some insight pls and thank you.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1167 Active Users (256 Members and 911 Guests)
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 33 seconds ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 13 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...