Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:37 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 78311/30/12 at 7:50ampost #408 of 78312/5/12 at 12:44pmI have both colorways of the single cardigan...differeny materials in both so they actually have quite different textures/feeling. I got the grey one new for like $100 and the burgundy one for $180ish, both very worth it. Super comfortable and I'm impressed with OL stuff once again
edit: figure I should add more for those who are wondering.
1. the burgundy is 64 alpaca, 28 linen, 8 wool and it's lighter than the grey one, although softer. The knit is tighter and a bit thinner, but the colour is great, very rich. Unfortunately it is pilling after a few wears (but I wore it pretty much all day, when I was out and when I was lounging at home) in high friction spots, really only the underside of forearm where it runs against itself, but nothing a quick run through from one of those depiller thingies doesn't fix.
2. the grey is 50% merino 50% alpaca, noticeably heavier, somewhat chunky knit. It has some almost silvery parts in the knit too, which I thought was pretty cool. Haven't worn it yet except to try on but it's definitely more substantial and pretty soft.
Both have horn buttons and both are kinda hairy, if you have ever handled alpaca you know
Edited by g transistor - 12/5/12 at 1:00pmpost #409 of 78312/19/12 at 9:16amAnybody tried on the flecked three-button rolling blazer? Kinda wondering about sizing, how the shoulders (which I think are constructed?) work out, and what the fabric's like.
I tried on the constellation blazer from last season, and I liked it but the fit was on me; gapping at the collar and chest, but somehow pulling when buttoned. Damn shame, too; it was pretty nice otherwise.post #410 of 78312/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #411 of 78312/23/12 at 6:36pm
OL web shop should start soon as well as TBS. End had a code but it's customs guaranteedQuote:I'm gonna get it once TBS is 30% off if the pants from Mr. Porter fit me. Getting the rolling 3 button from Porter as well but OL suiting is hard to sizeOriginally Posted by notwithit
Anybody tried on the flecked three-button rolling blazer? Kinda wondering about sizing, how the shoulders (which I think are constructed?) work out, and what the fabric's like.
I tried on the constellation blazer from last season, and I liked it but the fit was on me; gapping at the collar and chest, but somehow pulling when buttoned. Damn shame, too; it was pretty nice otherwise.
Also did Barneys not buy OL this season?post #412 of 78312/24/12 at 9:17ampost #413 of 78312/25/12 at 9:06ampost #414 of 7831/4/13 at 2:05ampost #415 of 7831/5/13 at 7:02pmpost #416 of 7831/6/13 at 11:22pmQuote:
They ship Fedex or at least when I ordered last f/w didn't order this s/s
They also take like 5 days to actually shippost #417 of 7831/7/13 at 1:42pmpost #418 of 7831/8/13 at 11:08amAnyone seen this guy in stock in a size medium anywhere, or know of any places that have any great sweats left in a size med for cheap?
Also, did they do additional drops last year for their online store?post #419 of 7831/8/13 at 11:49ampost #420 of 7831/8/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
Nobody has tried on this knit that can give some insight pls and thank you.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1206 Active Users (185 Members and 1021 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015