Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:49 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 25post #361 of 8898/9/12 at 7:12ampost #362 of 8898/9/12 at 7:39ampost #363 of 8898/9/12 at 8:06ampost #364 of 8898/9/12 at 10:10ampost #365 of 8898/9/12 at 10:36ampost #366 of 8898/10/12 at 3:00pmInterested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?post #367 of 8898/10/12 at 4:20pmpost #368 of 8898/12/12 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
Interested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?
We have one pair of Blueberry Relaxed Trousers from SS11 left. Fine to part ways with them for $80 + shipping. Here are a couple photos....post #369 of 8898/12/12 at 9:19pmpost #370 of 8898/12/12 at 9:32pmpost #371 of 8898/13/12 at 7:52pmpost #372 of 8898/16/12 at 10:08ampost #373 of 8898/22/12 at 9:38am
Our First and Second delivery from Our Legacy is now online. Several shirt options and a couple suiting options http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy . Please let us know if you have any questions.
Saagerpost #374 of 8898/25/12 at 4:15am
Went to the Our Legacy store in Stockholm yesterday. Nice stuff overall.
What impresses me most with OL is the quality of the fabrics you get at that price. Tried this on:
Thick substantional tee in an almost sweatshirt-esque fabric. The color really pops in person.
The cut is kinda boxy, but I think it works with this material. I would say that it would fit into a lot of aesthetics. Actually reminded me a lot of those boxy, stiff t-shirts in bright colors that Jil puts out. I would probably wear it in a style more reminiscent of that rather than whats shown in this pic. Fit TTS. Would buy on sale.
The white flecks really makes these interesting. Thick warm fabric although not very soft. Slightly itchy and hairy and felt very durable. The cut is slim and tapered. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 34" waist where I wear trousers and I could just fit into a 48 in these (my regular size). The cropped length made em hit right on my ankles.
Very nice 100% virgin wool fabric. Feels just a bit rougher, thicker and has a bit more texture than the dark ones above. The cut is a straighter and has a bigger top block. I tried on a 48 and the top was a bit loose and the hem was too wide for my taste. Probably 7.75-8" whereas I usually like 7-7-25". Those above where a bit more tapered. Besides the cut, these def where my favourite of the bunch. Would buy on retail if the cut was better. It should also be noted that these are casual trousers. The fabric and cut does not in any way make these elegant or suit appropriate, unless you go full OL laid back steez that is.
Did not try these on but the fit looked to be more like the dark ones rather than the light grey ones, so slim and tapered. The fabric is not as rough and hairy as the lighter grey trousers. A bit more refined overall.
The fabric had a felted feel to it. Not as hairy or textured as some of the trousers. The boxy cut and patch pockets def gives this a workwear feel. A bit short for my liking and the boxy cut made the skirt (is it called that?) poof out too much from my lower back. Same problem that the EG Bedford's have had in the latest seasons. Wasn't really my style but still great piece if you're into it.post #375 of 8898/25/12 at 4:59am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Burgundy Suede Jacket 19 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Exmoor Snuff Roughout Suede size 7UK last 348E 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 29 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 42 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding