Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 25post #361 of 7838/9/12 at 7:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 7838/9/12 at 7:39ampost #363 of 7838/9/12 at 8:06ampost #364 of 7838/9/12 at 10:10ampost #365 of 7838/9/12 at 10:36ampost #366 of 7838/10/12 at 3:00pmInterested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?post #367 of 7838/10/12 at 4:20pmpost #368 of 7838/12/12 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
Interested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?
We have one pair of Blueberry Relaxed Trousers from SS11 left. Fine to part ways with them for $80 + shipping. Here are a couple photos....post #369 of 7838/12/12 at 9:19pmpost #370 of 7838/12/12 at 9:32pmpost #371 of 7838/13/12 at 7:52pmpost #372 of 7838/16/12 at 10:08ampost #373 of 7838/22/12 at 9:38am
Our First and Second delivery from Our Legacy is now online. Several shirt options and a couple suiting options http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy . Please let us know if you have any questions.
Saagerpost #374 of 7838/25/12 at 4:15am
Went to the Our Legacy store in Stockholm yesterday. Nice stuff overall.
What impresses me most with OL is the quality of the fabrics you get at that price. Tried this on:
Thick substantional tee in an almost sweatshirt-esque fabric. The color really pops in person.
The cut is kinda boxy, but I think it works with this material. I would say that it would fit into a lot of aesthetics. Actually reminded me a lot of those boxy, stiff t-shirts in bright colors that Jil puts out. I would probably wear it in a style more reminiscent of that rather than whats shown in this pic. Fit TTS. Would buy on sale.
The white flecks really makes these interesting. Thick warm fabric although not very soft. Slightly itchy and hairy and felt very durable. The cut is slim and tapered. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 34" waist where I wear trousers and I could just fit into a 48 in these (my regular size). The cropped length made em hit right on my ankles.
Very nice 100% virgin wool fabric. Feels just a bit rougher, thicker and has a bit more texture than the dark ones above. The cut is a straighter and has a bigger top block. I tried on a 48 and the top was a bit loose and the hem was too wide for my taste. Probably 7.75-8" whereas I usually like 7-7-25". Those above where a bit more tapered. Besides the cut, these def where my favourite of the bunch. Would buy on retail if the cut was better. It should also be noted that these are casual trousers. The fabric and cut does not in any way make these elegant or suit appropriate, unless you go full OL laid back steez that is.
Did not try these on but the fit looked to be more like the dark ones rather than the light grey ones, so slim and tapered. The fabric is not as rough and hairy as the lighter grey trousers. A bit more refined overall.
The fabric had a felted feel to it. Not as hairy or textured as some of the trousers. The boxy cut and patch pockets def gives this a workwear feel. A bit short for my liking and the boxy cut made the skirt (is it called that?) poof out too much from my lower back. Same problem that the EG Bedford's have had in the latest seasons. Wasn't really my style but still great piece if you're into it.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Dozens of NWT Drake's Ties!! 7 minutes ago
- › WTB Bresciani, Marcoliani socks. 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015