Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Our Legacy - Page 25
Interested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?
We have one pair of Blueberry Relaxed Trousers from SS11 left. Fine to part ways with them for $80 + shipping. Here are a couple photos....
Our First and Second delivery from Our Legacy is now online. Several shirt options and a couple suiting options http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy . Please let us know if you have any questions.
Went to the Our Legacy store in Stockholm yesterday. Nice stuff overall.
What impresses me most with OL is the quality of the fabrics you get at that price. Tried this on:
Thick substantional tee in an almost sweatshirt-esque fabric. The color really pops in person.
The cut is kinda boxy, but I think it works with this material. I would say that it would fit into a lot of aesthetics. Actually reminded me a lot of those boxy, stiff t-shirts in bright colors that Jil puts out. I would probably wear it in a style more reminiscent of that rather than whats shown in this pic. Fit TTS. Would buy on sale.
The white flecks really makes these interesting. Thick warm fabric although not very soft. Slightly itchy and hairy and felt very durable. The cut is slim and tapered. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 34" waist where I wear trousers and I could just fit into a 48 in these (my regular size). The cropped length made em hit right on my ankles.
Very nice 100% virgin wool fabric. Feels just a bit rougher, thicker and has a bit more texture than the dark ones above. The cut is a straighter and has a bigger top block. I tried on a 48 and the top was a bit loose and the hem was too wide for my taste. Probably 7.75-8" whereas I usually like 7-7-25". Those above where a bit more tapered. Besides the cut, these def where my favourite of the bunch. Would buy on retail if the cut was better. It should also be noted that these are casual trousers. The fabric and cut does not in any way make these elegant or suit appropriate, unless you go full OL laid back steez that is.
Did not try these on but the fit looked to be more like the dark ones rather than the light grey ones, so slim and tapered. The fabric is not as rough and hairy as the lighter grey trousers. A bit more refined overall.
The fabric had a felted feel to it. Not as hairy or textured as some of the trousers. The boxy cut and patch pockets def gives this a workwear feel. A bit short for my liking and the boxy cut made the skirt (is it called that?) poof out too much from my lower back. Same problem that the EG Bedford's have had in the latest seasons. Wasn't really my style but still great piece if you're into it.
- Our Legacy
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 seconds ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 39 seconds ago
- › The MBA Thread 43 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw