Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 25post #361 of 9248/9/12 at 7:12ampost #362 of 9248/9/12 at 7:39ampost #363 of 9248/9/12 at 8:06ampost #364 of 9248/9/12 at 10:10ampost #365 of 9248/9/12 at 10:36ampost #366 of 9248/10/12 at 3:00pmInterested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?post #367 of 9248/10/12 at 4:20pmpost #368 of 9248/12/12 at 1:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
Interested in the blue relaxed trousers, though finding a US stockist that still has them in my size (50) seems to be futile after The Corner sold out. Tempted to buy them from the OL store, but between some of the horror stories I've heard regarding buying from them coupled with the inevitable customs fees, I'm not sure it's worth it. Anyone got these in my size and wanna part with 'em?
We have one pair of Blueberry Relaxed Trousers from SS11 left. Fine to part ways with them for $80 + shipping. Here are a couple photos....post #369 of 9248/12/12 at 9:19pmpost #370 of 9248/12/12 at 9:32pmpost #371 of 9248/13/12 at 7:52pmpost #372 of 9248/16/12 at 10:08ampost #373 of 9248/22/12 at 9:38am
Our First and Second delivery from Our Legacy is now online. Several shirt options and a couple suiting options http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy . Please let us know if you have any questions.
Saagerpost #374 of 9248/25/12 at 4:15am
Went to the Our Legacy store in Stockholm yesterday. Nice stuff overall.
What impresses me most with OL is the quality of the fabrics you get at that price. Tried this on:
Thick substantional tee in an almost sweatshirt-esque fabric. The color really pops in person.
The cut is kinda boxy, but I think it works with this material. I would say that it would fit into a lot of aesthetics. Actually reminded me a lot of those boxy, stiff t-shirts in bright colors that Jil puts out. I would probably wear it in a style more reminiscent of that rather than whats shown in this pic. Fit TTS. Would buy on sale.
The white flecks really makes these interesting. Thick warm fabric although not very soft. Slightly itchy and hairy and felt very durable. The cut is slim and tapered. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 34" waist where I wear trousers and I could just fit into a 48 in these (my regular size). The cropped length made em hit right on my ankles.
Very nice 100% virgin wool fabric. Feels just a bit rougher, thicker and has a bit more texture than the dark ones above. The cut is a straighter and has a bigger top block. I tried on a 48 and the top was a bit loose and the hem was too wide for my taste. Probably 7.75-8" whereas I usually like 7-7-25". Those above where a bit more tapered. Besides the cut, these def where my favourite of the bunch. Would buy on retail if the cut was better. It should also be noted that these are casual trousers. The fabric and cut does not in any way make these elegant or suit appropriate, unless you go full OL laid back steez that is.
Did not try these on but the fit looked to be more like the dark ones rather than the light grey ones, so slim and tapered. The fabric is not as rough and hairy as the lighter grey trousers. A bit more refined overall.
The fabric had a felted feel to it. Not as hairy or textured as some of the trousers. The boxy cut and patch pockets def gives this a workwear feel. A bit short for my liking and the boxy cut made the skirt (is it called that?) poof out too much from my lower back. Same problem that the EG Bedford's have had in the latest seasons. Wasn't really my style but still great piece if you're into it.post #375 of 9248/25/12 at 4:59am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Grey and navy 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Constructive ideas on improving the forum 34 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 35 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 42 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding