Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:09 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 23
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 8517/3/12 at 1:36pmpost #333 of 8517/4/12 at 1:05amQuote:
Don't own a pair (got a pair on the way) but I read somewhere they're made by Sanders (same as McNairy). If so, I think they usually fit true to size. Some other would argue you should size down a half. Quality is good, but not great.post #334 of 8517/4/12 at 1:09ampost #335 of 8517/4/12 at 12:21pmGot the wholecuts from tresbien. Fucking great! Suede on the tongue is very thin because its not backed, but they are great shoes. Got tons of compliments yesterday. Went TTS, definitely a little big especially after they stretch out. Kinda wish I could've tried on a half size down. Normally a 10.5 us went with a 9.5uk, room in toebox, would probably want insoles if I was going to wear barefoot, but with socks these will be fine.post #336 of 8517/5/12 at 4:23pmpost #337 of 8517/5/12 at 5:24pmpost #338 of 8517/5/12 at 11:52pmpost #339 of 8517/6/12 at 1:25pm
Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me personally at email@example.com.
Saagerpost #340 of 8517/7/12 at 1:19pmHey guys,
Do all of the First shirts generally fit the same? I currently only own the Sakura First shirt from the splash collection and had to size up to a large from my normal medium, is it safe to say that any of the other First shirts (in particular the Stitched Linum) would also be a large for me?post #341 of 8517/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #342 of 8517/10/12 at 6:17pmpost #343 of 8517/11/12 at 3:19pmHere is a story for you guys why better to get our legacy via TBS then Our legacy.
I have heard some members having bad experience from getting stuff form ol online store before
and I also sent them like 5 emails asking whether they will restock some items, but none of them got reply.
However, it still didn't stop me from stopping stuff of them since you won't expect shit happens on you right?
I really want to buy the irregular jacket before, the colour is darker than usual jeans jacket and the light weight of the material makes it an ideal piece for layering. However, there is not much store having them in xs.
I was planning to get it from tbs before, loving for their fast shipment and great communication between customers ,so import tax could be saved(fucking Canadian custom) , but someone bought it before i did.
So when I see there is one in our legacy site left in 40%off. I just grabbed it without thinking too much.
After waiting for a weak(unexpectedly fast), I got it today.
I was very happy and I actually waited @ the FedEx guy to come without going to lectures.......
i did not realized I got the wrong jacket before since I was just too happy until few hours has been passed.
But when I got it, the jacket is a bit wet, maybe the hot weather outside(Toronto).
Just sent ol en email and hope them not going to ignore me one more time, if yes, I will be really really pissed.post #344 of 8517/11/12 at 4:31pm
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...