Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 23
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 7847/3/12 at 1:36pmpost #333 of 7847/4/12 at 1:05amQuote:
Don't own a pair (got a pair on the way) but I read somewhere they're made by Sanders (same as McNairy). If so, I think they usually fit true to size. Some other would argue you should size down a half. Quality is good, but not great.post #334 of 7847/4/12 at 1:09ampost #335 of 7847/4/12 at 12:21pmGot the wholecuts from tresbien. Fucking great! Suede on the tongue is very thin because its not backed, but they are great shoes. Got tons of compliments yesterday. Went TTS, definitely a little big especially after they stretch out. Kinda wish I could've tried on a half size down. Normally a 10.5 us went with a 9.5uk, room in toebox, would probably want insoles if I was going to wear barefoot, but with socks these will be fine.post #336 of 7847/5/12 at 4:23pmpost #337 of 7847/5/12 at 5:24pmpost #338 of 7847/5/12 at 11:52pmpost #339 of 7847/6/12 at 1:25pm
Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me personally at email@example.com.
Saagerpost #340 of 7847/7/12 at 1:19pmHey guys,
Do all of the First shirts generally fit the same? I currently only own the Sakura First shirt from the splash collection and had to size up to a large from my normal medium, is it safe to say that any of the other First shirts (in particular the Stitched Linum) would also be a large for me?post #341 of 7847/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #342 of 7847/10/12 at 6:17pmpost #343 of 7847/11/12 at 3:19pmHere is a story for you guys why better to get our legacy via TBS then Our legacy.
I have heard some members having bad experience from getting stuff form ol online store before
and I also sent them like 5 emails asking whether they will restock some items, but none of them got reply.
However, it still didn't stop me from stopping stuff of them since you won't expect shit happens on you right?
I really want to buy the irregular jacket before, the colour is darker than usual jeans jacket and the light weight of the material makes it an ideal piece for layering. However, there is not much store having them in xs.
I was planning to get it from tbs before, loving for their fast shipment and great communication between customers ,so import tax could be saved(fucking Canadian custom) , but someone bought it before i did.
So when I see there is one in our legacy site left in 40%off. I just grabbed it without thinking too much.
After waiting for a weak(unexpectedly fast), I got it today.
I was very happy and I actually waited @ the FedEx guy to come without going to lectures.......
i did not realized I got the wrong jacket before since I was just too happy until few hours has been passed.
But when I got it, the jacket is a bit wet, maybe the hot weather outside(Toronto).
Just sent ol en email and hope them not going to ignore me one more time, if yes, I will be really really pissed.post #344 of 7847/11/12 at 4:31pm
- Our Legacy
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Men's Scarves, Ascots & Neckerchiefs - photos, discussion, inspiration 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › [DROP] BORRELLI sz 54 US 42 100% CASHMERE Brown SC 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Camden Boot E202 10/10.5 Hazel Antique 7 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 15 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Studio D'Artisan SD-101 18 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...