Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:20 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 23post #332 of 9557/3/12 at 1:36pmpost #333 of 9557/4/12 at 1:05amQuote:
Don't own a pair (got a pair on the way) but I read somewhere they're made by Sanders (same as McNairy). If so, I think they usually fit true to size. Some other would argue you should size down a half. Quality is good, but not great.post #334 of 9557/4/12 at 1:09ampost #335 of 9557/4/12 at 12:21pmGot the wholecuts from tresbien. Fucking great! Suede on the tongue is very thin because its not backed, but they are great shoes. Got tons of compliments yesterday. Went TTS, definitely a little big especially after they stretch out. Kinda wish I could've tried on a half size down. Normally a 10.5 us went with a 9.5uk, room in toebox, would probably want insoles if I was going to wear barefoot, but with socks these will be fine.post #336 of 9557/5/12 at 4:23pmpost #337 of 9557/5/12 at 5:24pmpost #338 of 9557/5/12 at 11:52pmpost #339 of 9557/6/12 at 1:25pm
Our Summer Sale has been extended with discounts up to 50% off. We have included a couple of new collections to the sale as well, along with further and final discounts on all other Spring-Summer collections including Our Legacy. Quantities are limited but feel free to send us a direct message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me personally at email@example.com.
Saagerpost #340 of 9557/7/12 at 1:19pmHey guys,
Do all of the First shirts generally fit the same? I currently only own the Sakura First shirt from the splash collection and had to size up to a large from my normal medium, is it safe to say that any of the other First shirts (in particular the Stitched Linum) would also be a large for me?post #341 of 9557/8/12 at 8:15pmpost #342 of 9557/10/12 at 6:17pmpost #343 of 9557/11/12 at 3:19pmHere is a story for you guys why better to get our legacy via TBS then Our legacy.
I have heard some members having bad experience from getting stuff form ol online store before
and I also sent them like 5 emails asking whether they will restock some items, but none of them got reply.
However, it still didn't stop me from stopping stuff of them since you won't expect shit happens on you right?
I really want to buy the irregular jacket before, the colour is darker than usual jeans jacket and the light weight of the material makes it an ideal piece for layering. However, there is not much store having them in xs.
I was planning to get it from tbs before, loving for their fast shipment and great communication between customers ,so import tax could be saved(fucking Canadian custom) , but someone bought it before i did.
So when I see there is one in our legacy site left in 40%off. I just grabbed it without thinking too much.
After waiting for a weak(unexpectedly fast), I got it today.
I was very happy and I actually waited @ the FedEx guy to come without going to lectures.......
i did not realized I got the wrong jacket before since I was just too happy until few hours has been passed.
But when I got it, the jacket is a bit wet, maybe the hot weather outside(Toronto).
Just sent ol en email and hope them not going to ignore me one more time, if yes, I will be really really pissed.post #344 of 9557/11/12 at 4:31pmpost #345 of 9557/11/12 at 5:27pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › *PRICE DROP* NWOT Barba Napoli gray/blue check sport coat EU52 R... 7 minutes ago
- › Shirts, Ties, Pocket Squares, BB Black Fleece Suit. 39R 40R 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...