or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Our Legacy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Our Legacy - Page 21

post #301 of 534

My blazer (grey subalpina) is exactly 42" on a size 52 had to let out every little bit I could find since the fabric was starting to stretch around my lats.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #302 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Thanks, let us know how it fits as the blazer + pants is pretty much the only thing left on my wishlist for this season (along with EG indigo landsdown but I think these would get more wear)

dude! you have no idea how much i want the matching pants. decided the shirt was a better buy for the time being, but if i find those on ebay or b+s at some point i'm going to kop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

My blazer (grey subalpina) is exactly 42" on a size 52 had to let out every little bit I could find since the fabric was starting to stretch around my lats.

praying to basedgod the constellation fits a tad loser. the measurements suggest it should. if not its going back (intl returns ugh) or on b+s.
post #303 of 534
i have the delave pants.. damn they are awesome. so comfy
post #304 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

dude! you have no idea how much i want the matching pants. decided the shirt was a better buy for the time being, but if i find those on ebay or b+s at some point i'm going to kop.
praying to basedgod the constellation fits a tad loser. the measurements suggest it should. if not its going back (intl returns ugh) or on b+s.

Yeah I've kopped way too many shoes I don't need recently so my budget is kinda limited. Need to move from trading stocks / reselling / student lifestyle to teacher lifestyle. Emailed TBS when the 30% presale code, new chick working there is not as helpful as Viktor plain.gif Wish Mr. Porter stocked it or something. Pants have FSR on OL's own site though and first drop is 40% so will probably kop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

i have the delave pants.. damn they are awesome. so comfy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

i have the delave pants.. damn they are awesome. so comfy

How did you size? Measurements I got were whack with waist of L at like 27 inches? Also leg opening is kinda slim at 7.5 inches or so, do the pants have much stretch? Don't want to look like I'm wearing leggings
post #305 of 534
my waist is 27... but i gotten the xs.. fit like a slim relax look.. will take a fit pic later.
post #306 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

my waist is 27... but i gotten the xs.. fit like a slim relax look.. will take a fit pic later.

Thanks, I think I've seen your fits with the pants, my waist is 34 and usually need leg opening of 7.75 at least or so...
post #307 of 534
i think you will be fine with L
post #308 of 534
Got my order in today and I'm very impressed with both pieces. First of all they both fit, which is a huge relief. The fabric on the shirt is a little heavier than I expected for a ss piece, but this is a good thing. The pattern is really freaking cool, the fit is relaxed yet doesn't feel "too big," and I can easily see this becoming a 4 season staple. The blazer is awesome too. Super lightweight fabric that will be awesome all summer long. The constellation pattern is cool and the fit is great. The forearms are tight though and I have the upper body of a chubby 12 year old girl, so if you are particularly built, I would watch yourself.
post #309 of 534

what shirt did you get other mike?

post #310 of 534
Hey guy, do ny of you bought the perfect tee before?
I am just wondering if the cutting are the same even the materials are different or not.
I old like to get the sea island one but there is no xs in tbs.
Thwnks
post #311 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post

what shirt did you get other mike?

I got the paisley patchwork one. it's cool as hell!
post #312 of 534
Yea, that shirt looks awesome. How's sizing run? Can you take shoulder/p2p measurements?
post #313 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

Got my order in today and I'm very impressed with both pieces. First of all they both fit, which is a huge relief. The fabric on the shirt is a little heavier than I expected for a ss piece, but this is a good thing. The pattern is really freaking cool, the fit is relaxed yet doesn't feel "too big," and I can easily see this becoming a 4 season staple. The blazer is awesome too. Super lightweight fabric that will be awesome all summer long. The constellation pattern is cool and the fit is great. The forearms are tight though and I have the upper body of a chubby 12 year old girl, so if you are particularly built, I would watch yourself.

Damn that may be a problem. Had that issue with the melton last winter though I tried a 48 which was too small all around. Are the shoulders to pit area tight as well? I have problems sometimes in that area in terms of even getting my arm through
post #314 of 534
I've picked up three Our Legacy items over the past week - two shirts and the grey melange round-neck knit. The shirts are linen blends and fit a bit more relaxed, which is perfect for the summers here. The knit feels fantastic, and even though it's an S/S item, I'll probably wear it in the fall and early winter here.

I'm up to five OL items now - the three above, as well as the Manhattan knit and a pair of penny loafers from a couple of years back. Fantastic stuff, but now I need some nicer trousers to match.
post #315 of 534
Just picked up the relaxed trousers in blue delave. They've been on my list all season and I figured I might as well try them out.
Edited by ahjota - 6/13/12 at 7:55pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Our Legacy