or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Our Legacy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Our Legacy - Page 20

post #286 of 561

wow, alot of shitting on OL going on, hope my order goes through alright, they just released the last round of summer items, picked this up this morning. A little out there but i like it.

Our Legacy 1950s liberty paisley

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #287 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

Fit pic of the sakura shirt... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yernX.jpg
The fabric really is insane! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pCWu2.jpg

I'm jealous you got that shirt. But it looks great.
post #288 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post

wow, alot of shitting on OL going on, hope my order goes through alright, they just released the last round of summer items, picked this up this morning. A little out there but i like it.
317x475px-LL-4397d817_1399_24feea10c0.jpeg

Damn, blanked last splash drop was today. Missed out and it doesn't look like TBS got it neither
post #289 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Damn, blanked last splash drop was today. Missed out and it doesn't look like TBS got it neither
According to their Facebook page they re-upped the splash collections this morning
post #290 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post


According to their Facebook page they re-upped the splash collections this morning


I dont see this...

post #291 of 561

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-Legacy-1980-81/123739647653912

its the top post on their page, didnt look through all the items but stevent seemed bummed to have missed one of the items so i just relayed what i saw.

post #292 of 561
must have the reversible pineapple sweatshirt
post #293 of 561
Mohawk has a bunch of the Splash stuff, plus that sakura shirt http://www.mohawkgeneralstore.net/designers/50-our-legacy
post #294 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post

Mohawk has a bunch of the Splash stuff, plus that sakura shirt http://www.mohawkgeneralstore.net/designers/50-our-legacy

 

Thank you! copped sakura shirt icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif  thought I'd missed out.

post #295 of 561
image_71609.jpg

What top and shoes will you match this with?
post #296 of 561

I was debating this same exact thing..!

post #297 of 561
anyone have measurements for the constellation blazer?
post #298 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

anyone have measurements for the constellation blazer?

Got them for 48 and 50 though you are a smaller size right? Sune had 50 blazers last fall and 48 this spring so it's throwing me off as well

From TBS:
2 Button Unconstructed Constellation Navy Size 48
Pit to pit: 51 cm
Pit to cuff: 50 cm
Shoulder: 43 cm
Collar-down: 71 cm

2 Button Unconstructed Constellation Navy Size 50
Pit to pit: 53 cm
Pit to cuff: 50 cm
Shoulder: 45 cm
Collar-down: 74 cm

Also got the Navy great sweat today, sized down to a 46/S from my normal 48/M and fit is pretty good once it stretches a bit.
post #299 of 561
I think their spring blazers are a little larger than their fw ones. I was a 46 in the melton one from fall, but judging from tbs's measurements i'm a 44 in the constellation. here are the measurements they sent me in case others are wondering.

Size 44:

Pit to pit: 48 centimeters
Pit to cuff: 46 centimeters
Shoulder to shoulder: 40 centimeters
Collar and down: 70 centimeters

Size 46:

Pit to pit: 50 centimeters
Pit to cuff: 48 centimeters
Shoulder to shoulder: 41 centimeters
Collar and down: 72 centimeters

judging by these i picked up the 44. still waiting on the package to arrive.
post #300 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

I think their spring blazers are a little larger than their fw ones. I was a 46 in the melton one from fall, but judging from tbs's measurements i'm a 44 in the constellation. here are the measurements they sent me in case others are wondering.

judging by these i picked up the 44. still waiting on the package to arrive.

Thanks, let us know how it fits as the blazer + pants is pretty much the only thing left on my wishlist for this season (along with EG indigo landsdown but I think these would get more wear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Our Legacy