send this thread to the company nothing is scarier than bloggers bitching.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 19post #271 of 7705/9/12 at 2:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 7705/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #273 of 7705/9/12 at 6:29pmpost #274 of 7705/9/12 at 8:59pmpost #275 of 7705/10/12 at 2:04ampost #276 of 7705/10/12 at 2:05amQuote:
Paypal doesn't offer buyer protection through retailers' webstores.
this is bullshit. stop giving stupid advices. i have claimed paypal payment when the webstore didnt deliver my package.post #277 of 7705/10/12 at 6:41amQuote:This would have meant opening a dispute before I ever emailed them, since I returned the item about 2 weeks after I got it, then waited a month for it to get there, and then waited for my refund for 2 weeks like it said on the website.
Shipping stuff to Sweden and back takes a while, just fyi.post #278 of 7705/10/12 at 6:43ampost #279 of 7705/10/12 at 7:23amQuote:
Just reread the terms and now I know why I was confused... had misread this part:Quote:Originally Posted by paypal
Items which you collect in person, or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought through In-Store Checkout at the retail point of sale (unless bought using PayPal Grace Period, see Eligibility Requirements above)
But seriously... chill the fuck out. No reason to be an ass.post #280 of 7705/10/12 at 9:01amQuote:Cool. I just wanted to make it known that these guys are terrible with customer service and basically stole my money and ignored me afterwards.
Hopefully my story can be a warning to other people before they get a similar treatment.post #281 of 7705/10/12 at 9:14amQuote:
I've had wrong items sent to me and other issues, but they've always fixed the problem. Email response time might have been a bit slower but I've never had any issues with them. Maybe your package really didn't arrive.post #282 of 7705/10/12 at 5:55pmpost #283 of 7705/10/12 at 5:59pmpost #284 of 7705/11/12 at 5:46amQuote:
I've always used registered post when returning items, which costs more but at least you can be certain the items arrive back at the manufacturer. I've always found Our Legacy to be helpful with returns and exchanges, not sure what's gone wrong in ac_slater's case.
- Our Legacy
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...