send this thread to the company nothing is scarier than bloggers bitching.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 19post #271 of 7245/9/12 at 2:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 7245/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #273 of 7245/9/12 at 6:29pmpost #274 of 7245/9/12 at 8:59pmpost #275 of 7245/10/12 at 2:04ampost #276 of 7245/10/12 at 2:05amQuote:
Paypal doesn't offer buyer protection through retailers' webstores.
this is bullshit. stop giving stupid advices. i have claimed paypal payment when the webstore didnt deliver my package.post #277 of 7245/10/12 at 6:41amQuote:This would have meant opening a dispute before I ever emailed them, since I returned the item about 2 weeks after I got it, then waited a month for it to get there, and then waited for my refund for 2 weeks like it said on the website.
Shipping stuff to Sweden and back takes a while, just fyi.post #278 of 7245/10/12 at 6:43ampost #279 of 7245/10/12 at 7:23amQuote:
Just reread the terms and now I know why I was confused... had misread this part:Quote:Originally Posted by paypal
Items which you collect in person, or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought through In-Store Checkout at the retail point of sale (unless bought using PayPal Grace Period, see Eligibility Requirements above)
But seriously... chill the fuck out. No reason to be an ass.post #280 of 7245/10/12 at 9:01amQuote:Cool. I just wanted to make it known that these guys are terrible with customer service and basically stole my money and ignored me afterwards.
Hopefully my story can be a warning to other people before they get a similar treatment.post #281 of 7245/10/12 at 9:14amQuote:
I've had wrong items sent to me and other issues, but they've always fixed the problem. Email response time might have been a bit slower but I've never had any issues with them. Maybe your package really didn't arrive.post #282 of 7245/10/12 at 5:55pmpost #283 of 7245/10/12 at 5:59pmpost #284 of 7245/11/12 at 5:46amQuote:
I've always used registered post when returning items, which costs more but at least you can be certain the items arrive back at the manufacturer. I've always found Our Legacy to be helpful with returns and exchanges, not sure what's gone wrong in ac_slater's case.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...