send this thread to the company nothing is scarier than bloggers bitching.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 19post #271 of 7385/9/12 at 2:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 7385/9/12 at 6:26pmpost #273 of 7385/9/12 at 6:29pmpost #274 of 7385/9/12 at 8:59pmpost #275 of 7385/10/12 at 2:04ampost #276 of 7385/10/12 at 2:05amQuote:
Paypal doesn't offer buyer protection through retailers' webstores.
this is bullshit. stop giving stupid advices. i have claimed paypal payment when the webstore didnt deliver my package.post #277 of 7385/10/12 at 6:41amQuote:This would have meant opening a dispute before I ever emailed them, since I returned the item about 2 weeks after I got it, then waited a month for it to get there, and then waited for my refund for 2 weeks like it said on the website.
Shipping stuff to Sweden and back takes a while, just fyi.post #278 of 7385/10/12 at 6:43ampost #279 of 7385/10/12 at 7:23amQuote:
Just reread the terms and now I know why I was confused... had misread this part:Quote:Originally Posted by paypal
Items which you collect in person, or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought through In-Store Checkout at the retail point of sale (unless bought using PayPal Grace Period, see Eligibility Requirements above)
But seriously... chill the fuck out. No reason to be an ass.post #280 of 7385/10/12 at 9:01amQuote:Cool. I just wanted to make it known that these guys are terrible with customer service and basically stole my money and ignored me afterwards.
Hopefully my story can be a warning to other people before they get a similar treatment.post #281 of 7385/10/12 at 9:14amQuote:
I've had wrong items sent to me and other issues, but they've always fixed the problem. Email response time might have been a bit slower but I've never had any issues with them. Maybe your package really didn't arrive.post #282 of 7385/10/12 at 5:55pmpost #283 of 7385/10/12 at 5:59pmpost #284 of 7385/11/12 at 5:46amQuote:
I've always used registered post when returning items, which costs more but at least you can be certain the items arrive back at the manufacturer. I've always found Our Legacy to be helpful with returns and exchanges, not sure what's gone wrong in ac_slater's case.
- Our Legacy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 44 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 1 minute ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Discussing social inclinations now 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan