Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Our Legacy - Page 17post #241 of 9244/13/12 at 9:39pmpost #242 of 9244/14/12 at 1:26ampost #243 of 9244/14/12 at 1:27ampost #244 of 9244/14/12 at 7:49ampost #245 of 9244/14/12 at 2:46pmjust got the paisley 1950's shirt and the denim jacket.
Love both, but the paisley is going bak. Not sure if it's the material or something but the paisley shirt is way too big at a size small, compared to my 1940's chambray shirt. I want a somewhat relaxed fitting (I'm kinda skinny) but not to the point where it fits huge.
Denim jacket is awesome, I will probably get the sleeves slimmed up a bit and it should be good to go!post #246 of 9244/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:
I tried that on in a few sizes at unionmade. Very nice material and nice and warm. The fit is snug in the shoulders, slim in the sleeves but fairly boxy through the body. I would presonally have it taken in at the waist if I bought it. You will want to size up one probably unless your shoulders are narrow.post #247 of 9244/14/12 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cacatfish
I tried that on in a few sizes at unionmade. Very nice material and nice and warm. The fit is snug in the shoulders, slim in the sleeves but fairly boxy through the body. I would presonally have it taken in at the waist if I bought it. You will want to size up one probably unless your shoulders are narrow.
Ok thanks for the info. Probably better to try on first rather than buy via final sale, already have a few navy blazers anyways.post #248 of 9244/16/12 at 4:21pmConstellation blazer fit pics; crappy iphone pics, messy room since I'm doing laundry....
Was high 80's today, and the blazer was perfect for the weather. It really wears like a shirt, and can be dressed up or down pretty easily for those long summer nights out on the town.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That's a medium I'm wearing. 5'7", 145lb, 39" chest, 32" waist, no homo.post #249 of 9244/16/12 at 4:30pmpost #250 of 9244/18/12 at 11:59am
We just received some new shirting options to add to our OL selection for the season. Measurements, photos and descriptions now all online http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy
Email or PM me if you have any questions.
-Saagerpost #251 of 9244/20/12 at 8:01amThis company TOOK MY MONEY.
I bought a pair of pants 3 months ago. Returned them because they did not fit. Never received a refund. Emailed Our Legacy, and was told that they would look into it.
It has been weeks since, and I have emailed them about this several times and haven't received any more replies. Just the silent treatment.
I just want everyone here to know my story. I will not be doing business with these crooks again.post #252 of 9244/20/12 at 5:35pmOn the other hand, I think i've been sent two orders during their sales in the past without ever being charged at all.
I've always found their customer service quite good. Emails are always replied to and things sorted out, even if it takes a while. I think it might be in dealing with money that they're lacking a bit.
Keep at them.post #253 of 9244/21/12 at 9:39pmpost #254 of 9244/27/12 at 11:10am
Stock sale isn't as great as it has been earlier years, but there are still a lot of coats, knits, jeans/chinos, and accessories. Shirts are almost sold out with a few exceptions. Here's a pricelist:
If someone could hit me up with a good way to ship from Sweden, I guess I could proxy for 10%. (I've only shipped via Swedish post office before, which was expensive, took forever, and didn't include shipping. )
Edit: These aren't on the list, the knit hats are 200 sek, and the scarves 300 sek.post #255 of 9244/27/12 at 11:27am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › What Shoe Should I get next? 17 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 31 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 33 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding