Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman / 45rpm / WWM / Our Legacy / Wings + Horns / Naked & Famous / Ervell Last post on 3/16/11 at 2:40pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Our Legacy - Page 17post #241 of 7704/13/12 at 9:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 7704/14/12 at 1:26ampost #243 of 7704/14/12 at 1:27ampost #244 of 7704/14/12 at 7:49ampost #245 of 7704/14/12 at 2:46pmjust got the paisley 1950's shirt and the denim jacket.
Love both, but the paisley is going bak. Not sure if it's the material or something but the paisley shirt is way too big at a size small, compared to my 1940's chambray shirt. I want a somewhat relaxed fitting (I'm kinda skinny) but not to the point where it fits huge.
Denim jacket is awesome, I will probably get the sleeves slimmed up a bit and it should be good to go!post #246 of 7704/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:
I tried that on in a few sizes at unionmade. Very nice material and nice and warm. The fit is snug in the shoulders, slim in the sleeves but fairly boxy through the body. I would presonally have it taken in at the waist if I bought it. You will want to size up one probably unless your shoulders are narrow.post #247 of 7704/14/12 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cacatfish
I tried that on in a few sizes at unionmade. Very nice material and nice and warm. The fit is snug in the shoulders, slim in the sleeves but fairly boxy through the body. I would presonally have it taken in at the waist if I bought it. You will want to size up one probably unless your shoulders are narrow.
Ok thanks for the info. Probably better to try on first rather than buy via final sale, already have a few navy blazers anyways.post #248 of 7704/16/12 at 4:21pmConstellation blazer fit pics; crappy iphone pics, messy room since I'm doing laundry....
Was high 80's today, and the blazer was perfect for the weather. It really wears like a shirt, and can be dressed up or down pretty easily for those long summer nights out on the town.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That's a medium I'm wearing. 5'7", 145lb, 39" chest, 32" waist, no homo.post #249 of 7704/16/12 at 4:30pmpost #250 of 7704/18/12 at 11:59am
We just received some new shirting options to add to our OL selection for the season. Measurements, photos and descriptions now all online http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/our-legacy
Email or PM me if you have any questions.
-Saagerpost #251 of 7704/20/12 at 8:01amThis company TOOK MY MONEY.
I bought a pair of pants 3 months ago. Returned them because they did not fit. Never received a refund. Emailed Our Legacy, and was told that they would look into it.
It has been weeks since, and I have emailed them about this several times and haven't received any more replies. Just the silent treatment.
I just want everyone here to know my story. I will not be doing business with these crooks again.post #252 of 7704/20/12 at 5:35pmOn the other hand, I think i've been sent two orders during their sales in the past without ever being charged at all.
I've always found their customer service quite good. Emails are always replied to and things sorted out, even if it takes a while. I think it might be in dealing with money that they're lacking a bit.
Keep at them.post #253 of 7704/21/12 at 9:39pmpost #254 of 7704/27/12 at 11:10am
Stock sale isn't as great as it has been earlier years, but there are still a lot of coats, knits, jeans/chinos, and accessories. Shirts are almost sold out with a few exceptions. Here's a pricelist:
If someone could hit me up with a good way to ship from Sweden, I guess I could proxy for 10%. (I've only shipped via Swedish post office before, which was expensive, took forever, and didn't include shipping. )
Edit: These aren't on the list, the knit hats are 200 sek, and the scarves 300 sek.
- Our Legacy
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 22 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...