or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!! - Page 115

post #1711 of 2875
Oh, didn't catch that. Nice.
post #1712 of 2875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Oh, didn't catch that. Nice.

But I think it makes the point that the cancer is back. Walt is staring at it remembering the time he got good news, and now it's bad news. At least that's my theory.
post #1713 of 2875
Thread Starter 
Yup. Cancer's back. Gilligan made it clear this summer that they hadn't forgotten about Walt's cancer.
post #1714 of 2875
so i ordered 2 shirts from 6dollarshirts.com, one heisenberg the other los pollos hermanos, i wear it sunday and monday and my wife gets pissed and tells me i cant wear it today, just my luck i go to barneys warehouse sale and who is standing right next to me buying shirts, Gale Bedeker! i introduced myself and got a pic but it wouldve been much cooler had i had the shirt on
post #1715 of 2875
Just some stuff I found that can keep you guys occupied during the hiatus. Not sure how many people know about this stuff...

4 hour long interview with Vince (not entirely on BB but thoroughly enjoyable):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Breaking Bad Podcast, also available on iTunes, clears up a lot of disputes I have seen on this forum (eg. how much money was in the locker, is the cancer back as of the half season finale, the gale shot at the end of season 3 was not supposed to be ambiguos about him getting shot or not). 1+ hours of talk with actors, producers, directors and editors per podcast!
post #1716 of 2875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

But I think it makes the point that the cancer is back. Walt is staring at it remembering the time he got good news, and now it's bad news. At least that's my theory.

Um, I doubt that he got a diagnosis 5 minutes after the cat scan. Doesn't is usually require some analysis?
post #1717 of 2875
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Um, I doubt that he got a diagnosis 5 minutes after the cat scan. Doesn't is usually require some analysis?

the radiologist along with the oncologist (especially if they are familiar with the past scans) would be able to see if the cancer has come back within seconds of seeing the scan... especially if it has metastasized to the bone.

they'll have to sit him down and go through his history again before letting him have the bad news, but the docs will know if the cancer is back/worse/subsided within minutes
post #1718 of 2875
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

the radiologist along with the oncologist (especially if they are familiar with the past scans) would be able to see if the cancer has come back within seconds of seeing the scan... especially if it has metastasized to the bone.
they'll have to sit him down and go through his history again before letting him have the bad news, but the docs will know if the cancer is back/worse/subsided within minutes

So point is he didnt know when he left the building.
post #1719 of 2875
^no after the scan they'll give him the news especially if its aggressive metastasis seen on a radio scan. I was saying that even though they'll know within seconds that his cancer may be back, they have to sit him down after the scan and go through his history before relaying the bad news. They wont just blurt out their assessment/diagnosis within 5 min. he'll know before walking out of the clinic though.
post #1720 of 2875
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

so i ordered 2 shirts from 6dollarshirts.com, one heisenberg the other los pollos hermanos, i wear it sunday and monday and my wife gets pissed and tells me i cant wear it today, just my luck i go to barneys warehouse sale and who is standing right next to me buying shirts, Gale Bedeker! i introduced myself and got a pic but it wouldve been much cooler had i had the shirt on

Pic or it DID NOT happen!
post #1721 of 2875
Have they announced when the show is returning? The date?
post #1722 of 2875
Was it made clear whether or not they kept some money or did the bulk automatically go to Jesse?
post #1723 of 2875
Thread Starter 
Jesse got his five mil. Walt almost certainly kept the rest.
post #1724 of 2875
post #1725 of 2875
^^ That's the thing. His wife made the point of them not being able to launder, spend, go crazy, etc. with the money so I figured he let it lie there in the storage room forever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!