or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Philistine, Anti-Intellectual Entertainment Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Philistine, Anti-Intellectual Entertainment Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
I predate the Smufs.

The reference to dating back to the 50s was not about your birth, but your collegiate years.


- B
post #62 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I've been enjoying the practical, how-tos of FrenchMaidTV.

- B

I can't believe you let your maids fart around all day by making videos. Your house must be COVERED in dust.
post #63 of 133
Just watched Faye Reagan in a Grey's Anatomy spoof.
post #64 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
The reference to dating back to the 50s was not about your birth, but your collegiate years.
You are MOST kind.
post #65 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
Just watched Faye Reagan in a Grey's Anatomy spoof.

Nice.

- B
post #66 of 133
I took a #2 listening to Guerrilla Radio by Rage Against the Machine this evening.

It's about the small pleasures in life.

Take that caviar, Bach and $5000 cuff links.
post #67 of 133
There is only one thing better than watching donkey basketball and thats being a participant. I have done both but not both sober.
post #68 of 133
^^^ For a second there I thought I read 'donkey show'. That would have ended the topic since I doubt that could be topped.
post #69 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta View Post
^^^ For a second there I thought I read 'donkey show'. That would have ended the topic since I doubt that could be topped.
I love starting a thread, sitting back and watching it grow, wondering all the while what it will be when it grows up. Nurturing it along only occasionally. Letting it find its own way in the world. Then suddenly, one day finding out that it has taken us places couldn't even imagine in the beginning. If only real fatherhood were half this fulfilling.
post #70 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano View Post
I love starting a thread, sitting back and watching it grow, wondering all the while what it will be when it grows up. Nurturing it along only occasionally. Letting it find its own way in the world. Then suddenly, one day finding out that it has taken us places couldn't even imagine in the beginning. If only real fatherhood were half this fulfilling.

It can only go up from here.

I mean, I'm sure one of you fellow philistines has witness something as degrading and low brow as a donkey show....this thread must be kept alive. The snobbery topic is gathering steam.
post #71 of 133
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #72 of 133
i love the simple, catchy beauty of the Subway "5-dollar footlong" song. if there only was a way to watch all the ad renditions back-to-back
post #73 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
i love the simple, catchy beauty of the Subway "5-dollar footlong" song. if there only was a way to watch all the ad renditions back-to-back

"If only there were a way..." is the proper use of the subjunctive. Small wonder you enjoy such philistine, anti-intellectual entertainment, you you you PHILISTINE ANTI-INTELLECTUAL!
post #74 of 133
Ugh this thread is revolting.
post #75 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Ugh this thread is revolting.

Who asked you? Go smoke a marijuana cigarette while listening to your degenerate negro musics!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Philistine, Anti-Intellectual Entertainment Thread