Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The official "I really don't NEED this but damn I WANT it" threak. Last post on 10/30/11 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
- Ultimate Accessories Thread: bags, briefcases, wallets, belts, cufflinks, etc. Last post on 5/31/11 at 6:58am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Wallets: Tom Ford, Ferragamo / Belts: Santoni, Isaia, Duchamp / Bags: Bottega Veneta Last post on 5/3/11 at 11:59am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- FINAL PRICE | NEW-Paul Smith Orange Goat Leather Zip Around Wallet Last post on 12/19/15 at 5:36am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Leather Artisans Appreciation Thread - Page 33
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 54410/18/12 at 3:00pmpost #483 of 54410/19/12 at 12:05pmpost #484 of 54410/24/12 at 3:02pmQuote:
A little over a month and the indigo from my denim is really adding character to the wallet. The leather has darkened slightly handling it daily. Really digging the wallet.post #485 of 54410/24/12 at 9:12pm
From Scott's website (if it is current), I would think the wicket and craig 15oz natural skirting. However, I left some judgement up to Scott when I ordered; I simply asked for a thick natural belt about 1.5" wide.post #486 of 54411/21/12 at 6:46pmHas anyone seen this stuff from Etsy by a guy named Atilier Pall? It's a dead ringer for Makr's stuff, down to the font and everything:
But the question I have is who copied who? Atilier Pall says their workshop has been around since 1955.post #487 of 54411/26/12 at 1:17pmpost #488 of 54411/27/12 at 11:18ampost #489 of 54411/29/12 at 4:45pmpost #490 of 54412/4/12 at 1:36pmpost #491 of 54412/8/12 at 3:52pmpost #492 of 54412/10/12 at 8:17ampost #493 of 54412/16/12 at 11:28pmpost #494 of 54412/17/12 at 4:14am
- The Official Leather Artisans Appreciation Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 29 seconds ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?