or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recieved wrong shirt shize from Shopthefinest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recieved wrong shirt shize from Shopthefinest

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I just recieved 2 Barba shirts that i ordered from shopthefinest.com

On the order that i made they were size 39 / 15.5

When i tried one of them i noticed it felt a little to big around the neck.

When i looked it was size 16/ 41 even though i ordered 15.5.

Since tags from the shirt what can i do in this situation?

The other shirt was the right size.
post #2 of 23
return them? Not sure what the issue is. Ian is a pretty cool guy.
post #3 of 23
call/email them regarding the situation.
post #4 of 23
Just email them and see what they say.
post #5 of 23
Fatten up.
post #6 of 23
Send Ian at STF an email. He's very helpful.
post #7 of 23
Ian is a straight up guy and will make this right. Probably just a problem during fulfillment.
post #8 of 23
Another catastrophe averted thanks in part to style forum.

What did people do with issues like this before this place existed?
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Contrarian View Post
Another catastrophe averted thanks in part to style forum.

What did people do with issues like this before this place existed?

They phoned/emailed, as advised here.
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.
post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoStep View Post
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.

Fuck that shit. Demand your cash back plus all shipping costs. Who gives a fuck that people here think this Ian guy is a nice dude. His company screwed up and should bear 100% of the costs.

Make sure to take pics of the shirt and tags too in case he doesn't give you cash back so you can do a CC charge back.
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoStep View Post
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.

Why only store credit?

If it's as you say I would expect option of a refund and return shipping costs at least.

K
post #13 of 23
He probably wants to make sure that he actually made the mistake. Ian is a good guy to deal with so I am sure he will make it right.
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoStep View Post
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.

He doesn't know you. Maybe you're this guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananananana View Post
Fuck that shit. Demand your cash back plus all shipping costs. Who gives a fuck that people here think this Ian guy is a nice dude. His company screwed up and should bear 100% of the costs.

Make sure to take pics of the shirt and tags too in case he doesn't give you cash back so you can do a CC charge back.
post #15 of 23
why not just exchange the shirts for the right size?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recieved wrong shirt shize from Shopthefinest