or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Woodbury Commons - RLBL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woodbury Commons - RLBL

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Just called - they have suits in size 40 and up. The downside is the suits start at $600. WTF happen to the $250 deals. The last time I checked the economy is still in the shitter. The RL outlets need to be competitive with JAB - hell they're offering buy 1 get 2 free crap.
post #2 of 11
Did they have any Purple Label suits or jackets?
post #3 of 11
oh boy, here we go again.
post #4 of 11
Still cheaper then most of the flippers on ebay. 'The Lux Store' makes my head hurt when I look at the pricing, he gets the best stuff though. FYI they dont do phone orders anymore.
post #5 of 11
No phone orders,I can see bunch of shit showing up on eBay at austronomical prices.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Still cheaper then most of the flippers on ebay. 'The Lux Store' makes my head hurt when I look at the pricing, he gets the best stuff though.

FYI they dont do phone orders anymore.

Ok, no wonder she was blowing me off a bit when I asked for detail info. They have RLPL - I didn't go into the details with her.
post #7 of 11
I'll be interested in Purple Label suits or jackets in size 40L if someone checks out the store,please pm if you can get them.
post #8 of 11
Anyone check the other store for blue label? EDIT: called. It's green label all day.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Anyone check the other store for blue label? EDIT: called. It's green label all day.
You might be calling the other outlet there. JCM helped me out a lot via Proxy with woodbury recently.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaw01 View Post
Ok, no wonder she was blowing me off a bit when I asked for detail info. They have RLPL - I didn't go into the details with her.
I dont know the details, but you may want to be very specific with what you're looking for. I'm gonna give a call tomorrow and see if they have any linen pants, I need to stock up on them before the season. Ebay has them but at 50% off roughly a bit expensive since I'd like to pickup about 4 pr.
post #11 of 11
I love it when some yob starts giving advice to Ralph Lauren about selling clothes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Woodbury Commons - RLBL