Originally Posted by isshinryu101
Ah, "young man", i like the sound of that. Now sir, simmer down and take a deep breath.
1) I care not whether you like them. Regardless of what you think, or any individual poster, there are quite a few fans of top quality vintage shoes on this forum. My inbox is littered with encouraging messages from them.
2) Fan or not, at least my posts aren't the same recycled shoes we've seen on this very thread over and over and over again. First we had 8 million Aldens and C&J's. Then everyone posted the same EG's. At lesast now we're getting some Carmina's and G&G's to add some excitement. Although many of the G&G's are their more benign styles.
3) About the sizes, 95% of what I have posted here actually DO fit me. Most are in my closet right now, and of those, ALL get worn.
4) Again, regardless of your opinion on the styles...the top quality leathers, with NATURAL patinas, and hand welting/ stitching of many of these shoes far exceeds most of what's seen here Quality-Wise. Your "Technological Advances" have mainly caused the decline of the shoe industry.
5) Why do you care or worry about what I post if you don't like them? I will post as I please.