or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 645

post #9661 of 19126
My lowndes after reciving a little piece of love.
327
post #9662 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPHAF View Post

My lowndes after reciving a little piece of love.
327

good shine, your efforts were rewarded
post #9663 of 19126
2wn4b3d.jpg
#4 & black saddle
argyles otc
post #9664 of 19126
Recent Santoni purchase from Harrods, London.

467
post #9665 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Berk View Post

Recent Santoni purchase from Harrods, London.
467

Santoni does excellent work on their finishes. They can do a really nice solid color, some mild antiquing... and (like those) some Berluti-esque heavy antiquing. The BIG PLUS is that Santoni makes their finishes with Dye (not polish- like Berluti & some others), so it is permanent.
post #9666 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Berk View Post

Recent Santoni purchase from Harrods, London.
467


berlutiesque.  especially with the 3 eyelets.  sexy shoes.

 

post #9667 of 19126
XPost from the Alden Thread, regarding the merits of Saphir Renovateur...


Not directly Alden related, but wanted to praise Saphir Reno for a moment. Placed an order w/ A Suitable Wardrobe on Tuesday afternoon, and arrived today at noon (aka - superfast shipping). Decided to to a test run on my beat up Clark's Bushacres (a calf leather) that I had posted a few pages back to see how it behaves, what sort of dosage to use on shoes, etc.

For recollection:

263

After a bit of Mac-ing and Saphir Reno + Meltonian boot cream on top =

263

Boom baby. If you don't have this product yet in your arsenal, don't hesitate.
post #9668 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Berk View Post

Recent Santoni purchase from Harrods, London.
467

Beautiful. Did they still have the dark navy blue 'wingcap' oxfords available? I bought them in November and I'm quite happy with them. Highly recommended.
post #9669 of 19126

Hello all.  I usually post over at the thriftstore thread, but have a shoe question that might be better answered here.  I recently came up with a pair of RTW Silvano Lattanzi brown cordovan split-toe Norvegese bluchers.  The interior label is handwritten and I cannot make out what the actual marked size would be.  Hopefully someone on this thread who is more familiar with Lattanzi could help me determine their size.

 

Thank you all beforehand.  -M-

 

P1040477.JPG P1040478.JPG P1040494.JPG

 

Silvano Lattanzi

Espressamente per

LOUIS BOSTON

mod. SINGAPORE [???] < What is this?

post #9670 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Berk View Post

Recent Santoni purchase from Harrods, London.
467

drool.gif Price and model please.
post #9671 of 19126
regarding Magnanni, how's the quality?

and how's the quality of these Stefano Branchini on bergdorf?

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/search.jhtml?N=0&Ntt=branchini&_requestid=13755
post #9672 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post

hand dyed/finished English kip
real argyles otc
antique 18th century German silver buckles
click to enlarge
467
happy.gif

reminds me of roger vivier lol8[1].gif
post #9673 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid Jones View Post

Hello all.  I usually post over at the thriftstore thread, but have a shoe question that might be better answered here.  I recently came up with a pair of RTW Silvano Lattanzi brown cordovan split-toe Norvegese bluchers.  The interior label is handwritten and I cannot make out what the actual marked size would be.  Hopefully someone on this thread who is more familiar with Lattanzi could help me determine their size.

Thank you all beforehand.  -M-

350x263px-LL-9de33ae8_P1040477.jpeg 350x263px-LL-f4fecd50_P1040478.jpeg 350x263px-LL-cc617bcd_P1040494.jpeg

Silvano Lattanzi
Espressamente per
LOUIS BOSTON
mod. SINGAPORE [???] < What is this?

Great shoes. Are they bespoke? Who is Louis Boston? Is that a retailer or a person? If you can't find the size you can take internal measurement with a flexible tape measure. Most guys are going to want to have the measurements anyway.
post #9674 of 19126
^^^^ Louis Boston is a Boston retailer. Used to be great. Now, not so much.
post #9675 of 19126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Great shoes. Are they bespoke? Who is Louis Boston? Is that a retailer or a person? If you can't find the size you can take internal measurement with a flexible tape measure. Most guys are going to want to have the measurements anyway.

I know there's a store in Boston called Louis. http://www.louisboston.com/men/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II