or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 584

post #8746 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

They're so worth it.

Not.
post #8747 of 19270
^ why the hate? If they're not your style, move on. You've made your point bud.
post #8748 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

EG Dover in forest green
233
http://www.selectism.com/news/page/3/

Looks turquoise - please tell me it's green!
post #8749 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Don't think I would have gone to EG for PTBs but to each his own.

1. We like EG's.
2. We like the fit of the EG last.
3. We like navy crup.
satisfied.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Why?

Please see above and below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

navy shell is so nice
post #8750 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

1. We like EG's.
2. We like the fit of the EG last.
3. We like navy crup.
satisfied.gif
Please see above and below.


#1) Not so into the idea of buying simply because of brand, especially when the brand will cost 2x or more than a similar option.

#2) Fit is King, so I totally understand if this is a big factor in deciding.

#3) I'd like to see some better pics of those EG's. The lack of lighting + the flash makes them look black. I'm fascinated to see what blue shell looks like & see it as it ages. Being that blue shell isn't common, I can see this as another big factor in deciding.
post #8751 of 19270
1st JL heartbeat too fast
post #8752 of 19270
Christmas is the Vintage Shoe Addict's DREAM! No one buys Vintage Shoes as a Christmas gift (or it's rarely done), so there are few buyers out there... letting the Addicts snatch up many gems at low prices.

1940's Wright Arch Preservers Oxford Caps in Pebble Grain Calf.

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg
post #8753 of 19270
Foster & Son Blue Suede Wingtip Specs. These are mind-blowing in person.

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg
post #8754 of 19270
^Nice!
post #8755 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

^Nice!


+1

 

Very nice indeed.

post #8756 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Foster & Son Blue Suede Wingtip Specs. These are mind-blowing in person.
Shoes look great. I wouldn't mind having a pair.
post #8757 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Foster & Son Blue Suede Wingtip Specs. These are mind-blowing in person. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_3620.jpg
IMG_3622.jpg
IMG_3624.jpg
IMG_3638.jpg
wow
post #8758 of 19270
dzjx9e.jpg
color 8 chukkas
argyles otc
post #8759 of 19270
sw&d stuff Vaj Rajan, more grey than expected

6597200205_d25d0e59d4_z.jpg
P1100821 by sinnedk, on Flickr
6597200497_f0425a7f58_z.jpg
P1100822 by sinnedk, on Flickr
6597199935_973fe910f9_z.jpg
P1100820 by sinnedk, on Flickr
6597200735_05faa81426_z.jpg
P1100823 by sinnedk, on Flickr
post #8760 of 19270
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

#1) Not so into the idea of buying simply because of brand, especially when the brand will cost 2x or more than a similar option.
#2) Fit is King, so I totally understand if this is a big factor in deciding.
#3) I'd like to see some better pics of those EG's. The lack of lighting + the flash makes them look black. I'm fascinated to see what blue shell looks like & see it as it ages. Being that blue shell isn't common, I can see this as another big factor in deciding.

I just received my Anniversary shoes from Leffot - the EG Westminister (double monk) in navy shell on the 888. They are very dark - look black unless you really look at them. First person I showed them to inspected them about two feet from their face and didn't realized they were blue until I said something. The creasing starts to show some hints of lighter blue. They are going to age very nicely.

http://leffot.com/2011/05/04/anniversary-shoes/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II