or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 577

post #8641 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

What was the damage?

Five and change. Thinking back tho, they should have been even less seeing as to how they were priced at 980 or something like that.
post #8642 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

Fritzl I believe my original comment was of significant value. My second was a humorous statement of agreement. Humor itself has a great value--especially here in la la land.

maybe. no worries and no offense. cobbler bashing is a popular game. it can be tricky, though. merry christmas.
post #8643 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Five and change. Thinking back tho, they should have been even less seeing as to how they were priced at 980 or something like that.

HMMMMM.
post #8644 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

maybe. no worries and no offense. cobbler bashing is a popular game. it can be tricky, though. merry christmas.

Same to you, Frizl. Certainly wasn't my intent--good cobblers are priceless.
post #8645 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweino View Post

263

Bold!
post #8646 of 19808
Sizing q
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What size in JL 7000 last if the only other JL I have is 9.5 UK in 8695 last. I generally wear 9.5 uk in all CJ shoes (but 10uk in boots) and 43.5 in Vass F last

Thanks for your help
post #8647 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Five and change. Thinking back tho, they should have been even less seeing as to how they were priced at 980 or something like that.

My box has a $1350 retail price for the Ranells. So the first 40% got it down to $770, then the next 30% got it down to 539.
post #8648 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

My box has a $1350 retail price for the Ranells. So the first 40% got it down to $770, then the next 30% got it down to 539.

Same for me, came up to 616.56 with tax.
post #8649 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

Sizing q Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What size in JL 7000 last if the only other JL I have is 9.5 UK in 8695 last. I generally wear 9.5 uk in all CJ shoes (but 10uk in boots) and 43.5 in Vass F last
Thanks for your help

Would be the same, 9.5UK no question.
post #8650 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

ranells008.jpg



I like EG, I like the shape of the 888 last, and I like the RLPL trees , but I don't like the pattern/broguing on this.

Nonetheless, enjoy your spoils!
post #8651 of 19808
I'm debating whether to grab the Dovers from BB while they're on sale. Corporate stacking isnt working, but if I can get the 20% tomorrow with the 15% before noon in store, then I'll probably do that - in which case I would keep the Brooksville and return the Ranell. Still mulling it over . . .
post #8652 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

I'm debating whether to grab the Dovers from BB while they're on sale. Corporate stacking isnt working, but if I can get the 20% tomorrow with the 15% before noon in store, then I'll probably do that - in which case I would keep the Brooksville and return the Ranell. Still mulling it over . . .

I picked up those Dover boots several times and asked if they were part of the sale. If yes it would have been an instakop.
post #8653 of 19808
Yeah, those were amazing.
post #8654 of 19808
Any Idea what the EG Monkstraps were (Troon, Ashby)?
post #8655 of 19808
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

I'm debating whether to grab the Dovers from BB while they're on sale. Corporate stacking isnt working, but if I can get the 20% tomorrow with the 15% before noon in store, then I'll probably do that - in which case I would keep the Brooksville and return the Ranell. Still mulling it over . . .

I would be up for this, though they are still showing full price.
How is the Discount applied?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II