or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II - Page 534

post #7996 of 19235
That's a totally different shoe and I personally don't like it one bit
post #7997 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

100% agree... OR, just own and rotate 50 pairs & never develop any holes in any.

50 pair at least,
100 pair much much better icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7998 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

That's a totally different shoe and I personally don't like it one bit

strange

pliiinyyy
post #7999 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

That's a totally different shoe and I personally don't like it one bit



I'm a fan of most NST's, have the Alden's on the Barrie, EG on the 82, Trickers Richmond, and Dinkelackers. I also do not like the Vass too much and would prefer the Dovers/JL above without the heel counter (Trickers and RLPL Carter for example). I really dislike the Italian version of this shoe, the stitch is too long and throws the balance off. But overall I think the NST is a great shoe that in different leathers/lasts can be worn in the most casual to the most formal (except tux obviously) outfits.
post #8000 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

strange
pliiinyyy

This one ? No, I dont like it.

vass_norweger3.md.jpg
post #8001 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I'm a fan of most NST's, have the Alden's on the Barrie, EG on the 82, Trickers Richmond, and Dinkelackers. I also do not like the Vass too much and would prefer the Dovers/JL above without the heel counter (Trickers and RLPL Carter for example). I really dislike the Italian version of this shoe, the stitch is too long and throws the balance off. But overall I think the NST is a great shoe that in different leathers/lasts can be worn in the most casual to the most formal (except tux obviously) outfits.

fwiw, the original version of the norweger is without heel counter. imo, the last is more important, though.

this
post #8002 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

This one ? No, I dont like it.
vass_norweger3.md.jpg

these are wonderful. thanks for posting.
post #8003 of 19235
No problem
post #8004 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

This one ? No, I dont like it.
vass_norweger3.md.jpg

I don't see how anyone can dislike this. The Vass and Ludwig Reiter versions of the Norweger are brilliant. The JL and EG versions are, to my mind, equally great.

LR

2le04nm.jpg
post #8005 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

I don't see how anyone can dislike this.

uhoh.gif
post #8006 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

uhoh.gif

You either love shoes or you don't--these are different styles of shoe. I see the value in both.
post #8007 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

I don't see how anyone can dislike this.

Depends on the crowd. Those who like sleeker lasts would find those less appealing.
post #8008 of 19235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

You either love shoes or you don't.

Umm, I'm pretty sure Spoo loves shoes....
post #8009 of 19235
The Vass in that configuration is actually really nice. I don't like the crazy versions with the Goyser stitch.
post #8010 of 19235
I dont like that AH NST design. No need to get offended. I dont like Christina Hendricks either, though a lot of people do get offended if you say so in the CH thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II